ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to sell my Moonrocks fam Sz 12.5 OG Box.
8.5/10 $800 Obo taking trades as well. Have more pics on request
No selling in the thread please, i would take it down before a mod sees. But if those were oxford tans....
smokin.gif

them jawns beat.. for $800 
They are beat but I'm not surprised. I see sellers all the time asking a grip for beat pairs of Turtle Doves and Moonrocks. Just a saw a pair of TDs on CL and the sole was nearly smooth and dude wanted $900 lol.

They are beat but I'm not surprised. I see sellers all the time asking a grip for beat pairs of Turtle Doves and Moonrocks. Just a saw a pair of TDs on CL and the sole was nearly smooth and dude wanted $900 lol.

Haha yeah my soles just dirty, a baby wipe would make it go away.

Should I trade DS pair of Wings plus 100 cash? What y'all think?

YM reporting no more Yeezys on Black Friday

what clowns lmao
Biggest clowns in the game. Lol on IG they said "guess the date".

They really just pulling out random numbers out of their bums at this point. Tired of the shenanigans, they think they hollywood bc they get retweeted by Complex now lol.

someone should make a Twitter IG called "TheRealYeezyMAfia"

and go hambone 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I repped just cause you are actually wearing them out. Terrible day to pick but props none the less
laugh.gif

Any news on the Black / White 350 V2?

Took L's on every release this year so hoping for my first pair.

I've worn my 350's in the rain a few times, they're completely okay to get wet. 750's with crep should be okay as well.

Wore my GG's when it decided to pour and had to walk to my car maybe 10 min away, they looked completely fine after they dried and I put no crep or any kind of repellant on them. You guys will be ok in the rain.

Anyone who's used SM's script and was successful please PM me. I used it last time around and was successful, just have a few questions before next release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom