ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not debating that, its the fact that any running/lifestyle shoe would be the LAST shoe id pick for a hike. Did you not get the running/basketball shoe analogy?
i mean I don't specifically have hiking shoes. Went to PR as vacation and wore my comfiest shoe there. And hiking was just part of an excursion. Didn't plan to wear yeezys to hike all week or something lol

Ready to unds my MR in Asia! YZYS are essential for traveling needs lmao!
You packing too many shoes B. You're going to a place full of sneakers. You should be going in flip flops that you'll be tossing out over there and bringing back 5+ pairs of heat! 

repped for the double post and for copping them as well 
laugh.gif

Oooweee fam!

Safe travels and have fun.

Thanks fam!

You packing too many shoes B. You're going to a place full of sneakers. You should be going in flip flops that you'll be tossing out over there and bringing back 5+ pairs of heat! 

Lol.. I'm bringing a small luggage and a large. My large luggage is empty lol.. Placing the small in the large when I check in.

I'm ready for some heat in Japan!

Oooweee fam!

Safe travels and have fun.

Thanks fam!

Lol.. I'm bringing a small luggage and a large. My large luggage is empty lol.. Placing the small in the large when I check in.

I'm ready for some heat in Japan!

HEADED TO JAPAN LATER THIS YEAR AS WELL :smile:

i mean I don't specifically have hiking shoes. Went to PR as vacation and wore my comfiest shoe there. And hiking was just part of an excursion. Didn't plan to wear yeezys to hike all week or something lol

Its just I went hiking once with Nike Free's and my feet were sore after. :lol:

Thats a nice rotation fo your Asia trip btw. :pimp:

Last edited:
lol I guess it depends how long you hiked for. I have plenty of friends who hiked in Roshes. For them it's more about the cheapest shoe they can destroy. I'd imagine general hiking shoe is for the grip? I was slipping a little in the rainforest of the yeezys tho. But was one of the only sneakers I packed for PR. Unless I'm rocking chanclas for the hike 
laugh.gif

@memphissfinest  @FLATFOOT718   yall gotta let me know the sneaker spots in JP. Heading there in may. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom