ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be giving the NJ store codes through PM as I did for the 750s.. still think the CG were much more limited than these, so don't stress yourselves out. At least more than 2 stores in the US getting them...

How the hell are they only $600 resell.. smh [emoji]128549[/emoji]

what we need to
So you picked up physical tickets from Footlocker when they're doing the launch via the app?

I dont think all markets are using the app like we are

went to ftl and spent $2 which i needed to spend to become a platinum VIP .. hopefully my account updates before Monday to reflect platinum VIP status .. anyone have an idea how long it usually takes? i know it says 48-72 hours but just seeing if its any less for any of you

went to ftl and spent $2 which i needed to spend to become a platinum VIP .. hopefully my account updates before Monday to reflect platinum VIP status .. anyone have an idea how long it usually takes? i know it says 48-72 hours but just seeing if its any less for any of you

Updates at midnight 48 hours after purchase

How does mens to womens sizing work for adidas.  I see different sizing charts on different websites.  Can someone confirm.  For example my girl is a size 7 womens, so what size for yeezy v2 (only in mens sizes)  would I need to get?   appreciate any help.  Thanks.

How does mens to womens sizing work for adidas.  I see different sizing charts on different websites.  Can someone confirm.  For example my girl is a size 7 womens, so what size for yeezy v2 (only in mens sizes)  would I need to get?   appreciate any help.  Thanks.
Whatever shoe size she is in Mens, half a size up. V2 tend to run a bit small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom