ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

okay.. but are you telling people? 
Let´s be honest, the appeal of limited sneakers and clothing is that they are hard to get. Anybody can buy Roshes and Ultra Boosts, not everyone can get their hands on a Yeezy. Most of the people who argue like you still try to pass of their fakes as real to show people they "got them yeezys". 
I don't know. I'm still trying to cop my first pair (hoping the rumored Feb 19 PB/White release blesses me with a pair - I can't take no more "L"s). But has it occurred to you that maybe some people want the limited Yeezys not for the exclusiveness but because they like how it looks? I can see why those folks would rather pay ~$180 for a UA instead of the absurd resale prices. 

Last edited:

I don't know. I'm still trying to cop my first pair (hoping the rumored Feb 19 PB/White release blesses me with a pair - I can't take no more "L"s). But has it occurred to you that maybe some people want the limited Yeezys not for the exclusiveness but because they like how it looks? I can see why those folks would rather pay ~$180 for a UA instead of the absurd resale prices. 
that´s what I´m saying though- plenty of options that are not as limited. Ultra Boost, Tubular, Roshe, Flyknit - all these silhouettes do the trick, only thing they are missing is the hype. 

We are allowed to talk about UA sneakers now?

This website is a joke, but Meth sends me warnings all day.

that´s what I´m saying though- plenty of options that are not as limited. Ultra Boost, Tubular, Roshe, Flyknit - all these silhouettes do the trick, only thing they are missing is the hype. 
Ah, I see what you meant. I misunderstood what you originally meant to say. But my point still stands, if somebody likes how they look and aren't willing to pay top resale money for the authentics, I ain't gonna knock them for it - unless they try to resell them as authentic. 

Last edited:
When TDs dropped I asked my homie if he liked yeezys. Said they were trash. Now hes buying a fake of every colorway ($50 fakes) that look nothing like a legit pair, and flexes them as legit at school. Asked him why stunt if you cant afford to, he said he just likes the design :smh:

When TDs dropped I asked my homie if he liked yeezys. Said they were trash. Now hes buying a fake of every colorway ($50 fakes) that look nothing like a legit pair, and flexes them as legit at school. Asked him why stunt if you cant afford to, he said he just likes the design
mean.gif
Out of curiosity, do you have pics of these fake $50 jawns he be rocking?

When TDs dropped I asked my homie if he liked yeezys. Said they were trash. Now hes buying a fake of every colorway ($50 fakes) that look nothing like a legit pair, and flexes them as legit at school. Asked him why stunt if you cant afford to, he said he just likes the design :smh:

Probably could cop one legit pair with the amount of fakes he's buying.

Last edited:

:nerd:8 = 808 = Hawaii?

Since I have the original PB, hoping to get these and do a trade for some OT that I missed out on.

Yeah those new KITH joints are fuego to me. Those low cut tubular dooms.

We are allowed to talk about UA sneakers now?

This website is a joke, but Meth sends me warnings all day.
1.  Users are not permitted to promote fake sneakers.  Members are, however, allowed to help each other AVOID purchasing fake sneakers.  That's an important distinction.  If the rules were "pretend fakes don't exist," we couldn't allow users to assist each other with legit checks, warn each other about counterfeit websites, etc.

Anyone PROMOTING fakes or defending the purchase and sale of fakes should be reported to the staff.  

2.  If you're sick of receiving warnings, imagine how sick our staff is of sending them.  Just follow the damned rules.  It's not that difficult.

3.  Nobody's forcing you to be here.  If you don't like it, bounce.  Go with my blessing.  I release you.  

1.  Users are not permitted to promote fake sneakers.  Members are, however, allowed to help each other AVOID purchasing fake sneakers.  That's an important distinction.  If the rules were "pretend fakes don't exist," we couldn't allow users to assist each other with legit checks, warn each other about counterfeit websites, etc.

Anyone PROMOTING fakes or defending the purchase and sale of fakes should be reported to the staff.  

2.  If you're sick of receiving warnings, imagine how sick our staff is of sending them.  Just follow the damned rules.  It's not that difficult.

3.  Nobody's forcing you to be here.  If you don't like it, bounce.  Go with my blessing.  I release you.  
d467bd8c8e760934d3ab8ee3bcdbf8cf.png
  Hey fam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom