ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hit on copper size 14.
I'm at least 1/20 now on this app.
So excited.

My wife is angry though she took 3 Ls and won't speak to me. It's weird because normallly she not too interested in stuff like this. But really liked the green color way. I'd off 2 pairs easy so she can have her size. We will see if I can get another for retail on ADC. Would love to be that couple that can match for a change. Hope this didn't crush her spirit too bad. But Ls are a part of the game.

Last edited:
My app is busted... still telling me red reservations open at 4:10 
roll.gif

I actually hit on copper size 14.
I'm at least 1/20 now on this app.
So excited.

My wife is angry though she took 3 Ls and won't speak to me. It's weird because normallly she not too interested in stuff like this. But really liked the green color way. I'd off 2 pairs easy so she can have her size. We will see if I can get another for retail on ADC. Would love to be that couple that can match just one time lol.
If she's an 11 I got the oop

(And she better be playing ball professionally) 
laugh.gif

0/3, maybe a local raffle will come through. Also, adidas is trash for doing this 'reserve your pair', if you send out notices to say that 'this product will be gone in seconds' maybe you should switch to a raffle. They're enjoying the hype from these releases that sell out instantly so that wont change soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom