ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i signed up the other day, am i supposed to do anything else? like confirmed where i attempt to hit a button to get a pair?

The point was

Would u drive 6 hours for one pair
Random story.  I somehow won the Lebron X Champ Pack here at Chicago's Niketown years ago through the Twitter pic raffle (yes, manually).   They only got roughly what looked to be about 12 packs in total.  The guy in front of me in line took a redeye flight in from Oregon to pick up the pack and then was heading right back to the airport from Niketown to fly home.  I'd never seen anything like that before in my life, so a 6 hour drive is all relative to how bad you want the sneaker.  

Last edited:

Random story.  I somehow won the Lebron X Champ Pack here at Chicago's Niketown years ago through the Twitter pic raffle (yes, manually).   They only got roughly what looked to be about 12 packs in total.  The guy in front of me in line took a redeye flight in from Oregon to pick up the pack and then was heading right back to the airport from Niketown to fly home.  I'd never seen anything like that before in my life, so a 6 hour drive is all relative to how bad you want the sneaker.  
that pack still stings my soul. wanted my size terribly

would have easily took a flight to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom