ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS YEEZYS

WILL GET YEEZYS!!!!!!!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Android version of the apps blows. Only saved 1 store instead of 3. And its the same for FTL, cs,FA.

I'm batting 0.00000

Took 3 L's here in Chicago.

This is the first time the footlocker app disappointed but I knew things might have been different this release when I saw people giving out head start codes in local facebook groups

Promised myself before this release that I wouldn't pay resell for them since I just got a pair of triple black UB's but just got offered to get the copper pair in my size for 350$. They are 100% legit (bought a pair of SNS UBs from this guy before). His friend is selling them because he is leaving tomorrow to go travel so he needs to let them go ASAP. I might just have to take it. And YES I know the guy is 120% legit so no worries about that.

Promised myself before this release that I wouldn't pay resell for them since I just got a pair of triple black UB's but just got offered to get the copper pair in my size for 350$. They are 100% legit (bought a pair of SNS UBs from this guy before). His friend is selling them because he is leaving tomorrow to go travel so he needs to let them go ASAP. I might just have to take it. And YES I know the guy is 120% legit so no worries about that.
Not bad at all. I'd do it

9 Ls in NYC with 6 mins headstart on all of them
its okay man. I took an L here in socal with 6 min headstarts as well. And looking at my local FB group it seems like the same people hit on mulitples. It seemed like you hit on all/most of them or none at all. 
laugh.gif

Cooked on all three colors at Champs NYC. 6 min head start. Checked in on Sunday. Technically only spent $240 this year after returning some sneakers I didn't want anymore. Also just made an account with them 4 months ago. Lol today is a good day! [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom