ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homegirl just emailed me the winning Kith email. She didnt even know I entered her :lol:

Thats 5 pairs...FTL, Extra Butter, and now Kith. Never won anything at EB or Kith b4 this

$600 plus selling on goat .. not bad for a resell since belugas are around same price ..
Yea but Belugas were much higher than that the day before the release... These aren't even officially out here and already at $600 - imagine when the majority get shipped from adc.

Even if you sell them at $500 bucks and make people happy, it's a Double Up!!

Now is Champs gonna give me a hard time when I pick up all three pairs at the same store!!! 
indifferent.gif

All these winners and the one time I actually think I have a shot I don't get **** :lol:

Not even gonna hate, congrats to everyone who got all theee or one even though it looks like most got 3 or more :x

Man. I swear I'm just about done with this ****.

Resell on these things are tanking. I love it lol

Bit of Jedi mind trick [emoji]129300[/emoji]...these will settle where belugas are and my homeboy just sold his app pair for $800 to a cat in Japan. I DO think this is the best buying time .... again cause folks looking for quick cash for holiday are letting these go for the low-low in Fb groups [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Congrats to everyone that hit on confirmed yesterday and the foot store apps today. :nthat:

I hope those that struck out are able to secure a pair for retail tomorrow. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

As for me, It's going to be nice to not have to stare at the splash screen for hours until the sold out message appears. :smokin

:lol:

We all feel terrible for your hardships
Yea I'm going to four states tomorrow, great problem to have but a problem nonetheless

Damn must be tough to win so many .. lol
believe it or not it is. No drivers license so this will be difficult
ill come scoop you up and drive you around let me buy a pair off you for retail haha .. ill provide everything you need. sit back relax and enjoy the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom