ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

auto checkout isnt guaranteed tho. 90% of the time youre just paying to give loans for these atc companies to cop themselves
Yeah, nothing's ever guaranteed, but if these dudes are consistently copping double digit pairs of Yeezys then they know what theyre doing a hell of a lot more than I do (yet to take a W on Yeezys lol)

still nothing from end....got the copper pair manually on adidas eu though. 

but other than that its only Ls.....

honetly, sns site being like what they are, actually combats a lot of bots. you just gotta be lucky the page loads. ive copped belugas and coppers and multiple pharrells manually

Me just now as I wake up to realize I fell asleep with my 3DS on and now I'm here with a dead battery and some lost progress 
mean.gif

Not the omen I need right now... 

Last edited:

honetly, sns site being like what they are, actually combats a lot of bots. you just gotta be lucky the page loads. ive copped belugas and coppers and multiple pharrells manually
yeah i f*ck with the current format pretty heavily, especially the fact that you can only cook on one of the 3 releases (not sure that will completely work tho). its probably the best method 

Anyone in NYC who hit and wants to do a color swap or size swap within .5 PM me so we can swap before the holiday -- preferably in tomorrow.

I have an 8.5 in red and I'm based in the financial district.

Again ... anyone looking for a size swap (willing to do a half size in either direction or color swap (same size) today hit me up

how or why do you say that?
a lot of the dudes who offer autocheckouts offer way more checkouts than they can supply and just think "f*ck it, if i don't cop, i'll refund." if they sold 20 slots they might get only 12 or even 8 pairs, and then there's no guarantee that any of those are in your size. once you pay for the checkout they probably use your money to re-up on servers and proxies too 

a lot of the dudes who offer autocheckouts offer way more checkouts than they can supply and just think "f*ck it, if i don't cop, i'll refund." if they sold 20 slots they might get only 12 or even 8 pairs, and then there's no guarantee that any of those are in your size. once you pay for the checkout they probably use your money to re-up on servers and proxies too 
true, i think their business model is like the airlines like you're saying...offer more than possible in hopes ppl forget about their slot and they keep the money (like dont show up for their plane and out the money)

a loan maybe but they usually refund within next couple of days....think thats more headaches than a loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom