ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can't stand the guys in YTWW FB group lol.

So many delusional people still insisting that it is not a restock, wait, "re-release", it shouldn't even be called a restock, because it has a different model number. Lol.

Hope more people whom missed on the previous drops can finally cop one this time round, even with bots still eating up pairs which hopefully will drive down the resale price to MR/OT levels.

Do bots work guys please tell me? If I enter in 20 stores to buy from will I at least get 1 pair? What are the chances of getting 2? I'm scared to pay $300 for a bot and still come up empty. Please help!!!!!!
It's all about luck for ballot, how can anyone know, barring any "fufu" balloting.

You can enter for 100 ballots and win none of it, or you can enter 5 ballots and win at all 5.

Honestly if you are even considering a bot, it most likely won't work for you. It's not as simple as just having a bot, because when sites starts crashing, bots will not be able to help. I think most of the good "botters" are actually using more sophisticated ways like bypassing Shopify sites which allow them to check out almost instantly if I am not wrong.

I don't know how though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by charleslin  

It's all about luck for ballot, how can anyone know, barring any "fufu" balloting.

You can enter for 100 ballots and win none of it, or you can enter 5 ballots and win at all 5.

Honestly if you are even considering a bot, it most likely won't work for you. It's not as simple as just having a bot, because when sites starts crashing, bots will not be able to help. I think most of the good "botters" are actually using more sophisticated ways like bypassing Shopify sites which allow them to check out almost instantly if I am not wrong.

I don't know how though.

Or, you know, you can live in Russia like me, where they're only sold at one adidas store if they're even available here at all. And when they are, the adidas employees keep 90% of the pairs for themselves and resell them online. :frown:

Last edited:
It's all about luck for ballot, how can anyone know, barring any "fufu" balloting.

Honestly if you are even considering a bot, it most likely won't work for you. It's not as simple as just having a bot, because when sites starts crashing, bots will not be able to help. I think most of the good "botters" are actually using more sophisticated ways like bypassing Shopify sites which allow them to check out almost instantly if I am not wrong.

I don't know how though.

I meant entering in 20 stores into the bot, not entering a raffle. If iput my card informatio for 20 stores into the bot will the bot be successful at least once? Do all the sites crash? I have only tried on sites like Footlocker before...

I meant entering in 20 stores into the bot, not entering a raffle. If iput my card informatio for 20 stores into the bot will the bot be successful at least once? Do all the sites crash? I have only tried on sites like Footlocker before...
In-store releases are your best shot honestly. Have friends who tried relatively expensive bots that didn't work on really hype releases. The people who's bots work aren't gonna make those bots publicly available, they're making a ton of money with their bots so why would they sell them?

Do bots work guys please tell me? If I enter in 20 stores to buy from will I at least get 1 pair? What are the chances of getting 2? I'm scared to pay $300 for a bot and still come up empty. Please help!!!!!!

It is not worth getting a bot unless you have a server and proxies (which costs additional money). It's not as easy as installing the program and it'll do all the work for you. There's a lot more prep that goes into it. If you're scared you'll be out of $300 if you don't cop, I highly recommend you not get a bot. Purchase an ATC service instead knowing you'll get your money back in the event they don't checkout for you.

Am I seeing this right? The list of retailers is so small compared to past releases. Only Adidas retailers in the US?

Or, you know, you can live in Russia like me, where they're only sold at one adidas store if they're even available here at all. And when they are, the adidas employees keep 90% of the pairs for themselves and resell them online. :frown:
I feel you, and the amount of people trying to get from that only one store.
Most of the bots are made specially for a store, or at most a platform like Shopify, don't think there is a real AIO bot for different stores.

All the sites will crash, for sure. I go manual and there was a store that I took 45 mins to finally enter my card details and I still got it. The whole 45 mins was just a slow painful process of refreshing and moving forward in the check out process.

I don't know how though.

Somone on here said they were 2/3 with a $150 bot though.. Really good odds with that, def worth it IMO.

It is not worth getting a bot unless you have a server and proxies (which costs additional money). It's not as easy as installing the program and it'll do all the work for you. There's a lot more prep that goes into it. If you're scared you'll be out of $300 if you don't cop, I highly recommend you not get a bot. Purchase an ATC service instead knowing you'll get your money back in the event they don't checkout for you.

What is the pricerange for a decent ATC service? $200-$300?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Same. I don't think these are anywhere close to a GR though. If everyone buys Yeezys, Adidas will have a hard time pushing their other products (unless Ye indirectly sponsors them like he did with the UBs). Yeezy Boosts are aspirational products and people buy up Adidas' other products when they are unable to purchase them.
i  agree with you on this there are millions of people that don't even know kanye has a deal with adidas let alone has a shoe im pretty sure they have the ability to produce more numbers it just wouldn't sell as well with a mass GR the shoes would go on sale kinda like what we are seeing with retro j's 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom