ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what people dont realize about bots is 2 things.

1 theyre not automatic. just because someone has a bot doesnt mean theyre going to get pairs.

and 2. the bots people sell are not as good as the bots that these companies have for themselves. there are some people that put thousands of dollars into bot setups, proxies, severs all that. the best bots out there that hit are the ones that arent for sale. these people sell lesser bots to people just as another means of sneaker income. 

real spit . It's like comparing street car to a F-1 .

@mblopez89 Good luck to you too! Did you make it out today to enter?
Yes...I was one of those 60+ deep right at 10am. It took me 90 minutes to go and come for the work for it...had to tell the boss man I had a dr appt 
roll.gif

Not a big line at Westfield SF for FNL raffle. Maybe about 20 or so people when the mall opened at 10am. Line was pretty constant when I got my ticket and left though.

I don't know .... what's sadder is stores making us play scavenger hunt to get a 1 min check-in and creating buy-in hurdles such as the "VIP" program or my fav -- having us buy-in at 3 different stores that are all owned by the same parent company. 

Most of us spend money or have a VIP at those stores and better than old raffles and people bring 15 people for one size and backdooring.

Man no one is ever fully happy

Can't wait till Thursday around 6 so we can stop the code begging

Also all three stores either pushed the beacon on me or took my phone. They not playing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by riceNeggs  

Sitting at a computer while moving your fingers is not work
As a person with a CS degree, I'd disagree. Doing computer work for extended hours is work and can get tedious at times. That, and you're underestimating the damage computer work does on the hands, lower back, and hips.
As a person with 2x CS degrees (+ a Masters), I concur 
nerd.gif

No codes for FNL since it's raffle. I hit up FTL yesterday and the code they gave me didn't work so they helped me out with the bluetooth beacon for the 1m headstart.
Wait on the website when I put in my San Jose zip they dont show any locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom