ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the champs code for NYC? That cali one isn't working and I've already changed my location

The people asking for codes are completely out weighing the people giving. Seems like not many want to actually put in work lol

Last edited:

The people asking for codes are completely out weighing the people giving. Seems like not many want to actually put in work lol
thats becuz the people that gave out codes last time thought that someone would be the good samaritan this time around so they sat back. and the people who asked for free codes last time thought they can ask for free codes again this time. so everyone just sittin back waitin on codes

Finishline is BS

i got to Cerritos at 10:30 and Raffle was over

Culver City at 11:25 Raffle was over

Luckily the manager at Del Amo was cool and was still taking tickets at 9:30 otherwise today would of been a complete waste.

petty is calling someone petty for doing their job. Don't give said employee your phone and demand the store manager to write for you on a piece of paper, problem solved.

Damn so you stupid petty for coming at someone that called someone else petty "for doing their job". The hell use was that comment anyway? Quit reading into things, petty is not that serious of a word.
whats the zip 90230?
Yes that's the zip.
Im saying you were in the store and could have addressed your concerns with the petty employee or his boss, but you rather come on NT all passive aggressive with the complaints that an employee took your phone when nobody here can do a thing about it. Now keep it moving Mr don't be petty...

yesterday was the day to get codes here. Alot of us in here are already situated so codes are gonna be harder to come by 

yesterday was the day to get codes here. Alot of us in here are already situated so codes are gonna be harder to come by 
i tried hooking my homie up with the codes from yesterday and they all failed today =[

So goodluck to the people who missed out

If no one comes through with that champs code I'll just go to times Square and get it tomorrow. I just really can't stand that place..

thats becuz the people that gave out codes last time thought that someone would be the good samaritan this time around so they sat back. and the people who asked for free codes last time thought they can ask for free codes again this time. so everyone just sittin back waitin on codes

Can't blame them why actually do work. Come in forum please please please here is a rep

I mean eventually someone gives them out. They have a better plan than us suckers that drive around getting them.

It's a community bro.

Now let's see someone go 3/3 off them codes and hook the code giver up for yeezys at retail if they strike out.

That's community

Like that will ever happen. That's why the whole community jig is a farce it's a community when you need help, but you ain't giving up your excess pairs to the one who help you tho!

FTL app is showing 5min for one reservation and 6min for another. Im Plat VIP any guess whats up?

Can't blame them why actually do work. Come in forum please please please here is a rep

I mean eventually someone gives them out. They have a better plan than us suckers that drive around getting them.

It's a community bro.

Now let's see someone go 3/3 off them codes and hook the code giver up for yeezys at retail if they strike out.

That's community

Like that will ever happen. That's why the whole community jig is a farce it's a community when you need help, but you ain't giving up your excess pairs to the one who help you tho!
Amen

sooooo i saw a store now selling the Oreo v2 preorders for $450.... 

first saw preorders 725...then 700...then 600

what are others seeing?

Last edited:

still plenty of ppl getting codes....da dood just an hour ago just gave everyone all 3 codes!
yea but im saying the closer you get to RD the harder it's gonna be to get codes. The day when they go up on the app is the easiest day to get codes in here

Finishline is BS

i got to Cerritos at 10:30 and Raffle was over

Culver City at 11:25 Raffle was over

Luckily the manager at Del Amo was cool and was still taking tickets at 9:30 otherwise today would of been a complete waste.
Yeah Finishline was being shady, Cerritos said 10 AM start time and Culver was 11 AM start time. But both stores started at 9 AM

So Roosevelt field mall Finishkine is being super shady. I called an hour ago to ask if they were still doing raffles and the woman said yes. I go right now And some jerk named Jordan said they did it yesterday ! I showed him the official flyer from finishkine.com and he said sorry it was yesterday. I threaten to call cooperate and he said have fun with that! My girl had to pull me out of the store the way I ran back in lol.

On another note, anybody else get a raffle notification today from TB?? :nerd:

Looks like I won a draw for coppers!

I didnt even really try for these, didnt really even want the last 3 colors, but some how still came up on some pairs :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom