ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
help please first time cooked, but in my reservation i dont see what size? when they put the coupon for pickup???

To add on to the Confirmed conspiracy I was using some very fast Wi-Fi at the crib and my Pops who also won that works at a technology firm with even faster Wi-Fi also won a pair.
I believe this, in the office I am in they are dealing with 50/50 speed which means I was cooked.  I have yet to be able to try at my house where I have the fastest speed possible through fios

my girl won a pair.. now im on the hunt for mine

any stores in LA/OC raffling for these?
nerd.gif
for herself? How selfish

Second time hitting on Confirmed. First time was on the Black Friday releases where I was 1/3 (hit on Greens). I remember in last few minutes about the notification Confirmed pushed out 20-30 minutes prior to the Black Friday releases to force close the app and open it again before the start time. Did that this time again and it worked for me.

Second time hitting on Confirmed. First time was on the Black Friday releases where I was 1/3 (hit on Greens). I remember in last few minutes about the notification Confirmed pushed out 20-30 minutes prior to the Black Friday releases to force close the app and open it again before the start time. Did that this time again and it worked for me.
in your reservation you have your coupon available? or say sat 17, anddd what size your get?

i just got a call from finishline for SF westfield, they are calling a day early it seems like so keep your phones out bay area! 

I believe this, in the office I am in they are dealing with 50/50 speed which means I was cooked.  I have yet to be able to try at my house where I have the fastest speed possible through fios
You may be onto something. I had my phones connected to my in home WiFi (TWC 300 Down/25 Up) and won on one device. No clue. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom