ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever tried shoe palace live raffle before? Thinking about hitting up Oakridge for theirs in the morning. Is it worth it? Or a wasted rig?

Has anyone ever tried shoe palace live raffle before? Thinking about hitting up Oakridge for theirs in the morning. Is it worth it? Or a wasted rig?

If you haven't secured a pair I say take a shot. I might be biased as I've hit on the Beluga raffle and my brother on the Tricolor raffle at Melrose but they do have a lot of pairs that they raffle off. Last 2 raffles lasted for 2 hours.

Going to Adidas store tomorrow (Melrose in Los Angeles). Was hoping to knock it out early at 10— should I expect a big line? I hit before at Culver City for the Red v2s and got in and out in two minutes but it was like 4PM. 

Definitely not a wasted rig.. they raffle them live lol BF V2's raffle lasted so long I had to leave to make pick up times elsewhere

Only thing that is kinda back is they say limited tickets but they let so much people get tickets after the "cut off" time. 

I usually hangout here overnight, but I was out all day trying to fill a prescription that no pharmacy had so I'm effing tired and gonna wake up at 4 or 5 AM PST and try to cook a 2nd pair.

I usually hangout here overnight, but I was out all day trying to fill a prescription that no pharmacy had so I'm effing tired and gonna wake up at 4 or 5 AM PST and try to cook a 2nd pair (one that fits me)

Wat was it for

Wat was it for
I was gonna ask the same thing but didn't want to be nosey. Just because I was curious as to what would be out of stock everywhere, no other reason 
laugh.gif

Wat was it for
Roxies and Xannies. I suffer from chronic pain so it's not like I do it for fun. Ok it is a bit fun, but 247 pain sucks. Gotta get it filled tomorrow as I got only a day left in reserve or I gotta pay stupid rates on the shady market.

Roxies and Xannies. I suffer from chronic pain so it's not like I do it for fun. Ok it is a bit fun, but 247 pain sucks. Gotta get it filled tomorrow as I got only a day left in reserve or I gotta pay stupid rates on the shady market.
Need some CBD drops in your life.

my pickup window for FNL is running close to this online drop i hope i make it back home in time, anyone remember what time the US drop went down on black friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom