ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
manual here actually got through for me and my girls pairs. seemed way too easy must be tons of pairs i never win this easy unless somethings up

Omg guys I just got through manually on ADC on Edge browser!! This is my first successful Yeezy cook EVER , and I've tried every release since the Nike Air Yeezy 2!! I'm so exhilarated I can't even form the proper words right now... these will be going on feet the second they come in!! :D

4+ years of Ls and you finally cooked! This gives me hope, I've taken nothing but Ls on Kanye West-designed sneakers (Adidas, Nike, LV) since 2009.

3 pairs team manual 
nthat.gif

i paid with CC now im just waiting on confirmation email, wow im still pumped never hit on adc before since i never made it passed splash.

Omg guys I just got through manually on ADC on Edge browser!! This is my first successful Yeezy cook EVER , and I've tried every release since the Nike Air Yeezy 2!! I'm so exhilarated I can't even form the proper words right now... these will be going on feet the second they come in!! 
happy.gif

I love this. I always get through on splash but everything crashes. Now everyone says nothing is crashing, and I can't get through on splash. FML

finally cooked on adc after a drought since pb's lol. if it crashes upon adding to cart, just open another tab for adidas and it should be in there. good luck and merry yeezus.

Last edited:
Scored on ADC. 1 tab open on Desktop. If you get through splash and it keeps telling you your size is already reserved, just keep trying to add it. I had to go through about 10 times of clicking the capcha. Once it added to cart it was smooth sailing. Good luck brethren.

Got through on my mac and it crashed when I submitted the order :smh: ..... Logged in on my phone and checked out with apple pay :smokin :smokin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom