ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's safe to say ALOT of people got them. I got banned trying to script but still was able to cart manually on my Mac Mini. Resale is not going down even with the number of pairs. He literally pulled a Space Jam release.

I got through manually (surprisingly), checked out my Sz 11, went back to the Yeezy page, and it let me add another size. However, I was still logged into my main account so I had to dump that cart. I went back to the product page again and it let me add another size again :lol:

it was too easy to get banned using the script with all the attempts. waiting for my email confs to come in to see how i did

Copped 2 manually, and lost 2 in payment checkout. Can anyone tell me how the SM script was supposed to work as I was alway seeing blocked and refreshed through but was always 0

this is the first time i've been charged without receiving adidas confirmation...kinda worried

Question guys: when should you receive confirm email. My friend checked out, does  it take an hour or two? Or right away. I hope he gets them

got thru manually. it's definitely a good saturday and not a sadderday. i see a lot of you guys copped 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom