ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this was the weirdest cop for me. tried for 30mins, never got through the splash so I had to leave the house to do some xmas shopping. was not getting through on my phone either. so while at the mall, which was a clusterf*ck by the way, i decide to check my pc via remote desktop. and I got through splash on there! added to cart a few times and said it was in others carts already. kept trying and eventually carted my size (8.5) and checked out via paypal at 10:55cst. 

Its the first time I got through splash and check out. Pairs must have been plentiful for me to get a pair like that lol

My 10.5 is feeling a bit snug (I'm a 10 in the td), do these loosen up with some wears or should I be looking to sell and get an 11? Also heard taking out the insole for a while helps

smokin.gif
Where is this from!?

SNS dropping btwn 6am and 9am EST monday

People are gonna spam SNS tomorrow and aren't gonna have access to the page. You'll need to be logged into your account (assuming you've checked in on all three days) to gain access to the page and check-out properly. In other words your account would need to be approved to have a chance to buy the shoes. Will still be a p00p show :lol:

People are gonna spam SNS tomorrow and aren't gonna have access to the page. You'll need to be logged into your account (assuming you've checked in on all three days) to gain access to the page and check-out properly. In other words your account would need to be approved to have a chance to buy the shoes. Will still be a p00p show :lol:

Yup, I'm still expecting it to go horribly

Thousands of people will have "access." It'll be same ol [emoji]128169[/emoji] on SNS

This 3 step email thing is actually pretty dang funny

:rofl: not sure if it was a troll, but one dude was so excited to have copped his first pair of Yeezys that he printed out the confirmation e-mail, hung it on his wall, and took a picture of it to post to Twitter. Funniest part was that he forgot to hide his order number. :lol: :lol: :lol: RIP to that person's order.

No, I don't think I did. So if you own a bunch of Yeezy's but still live at your parents place, that says something about your financial place in life? Interesting...

Maybe to a kid it does, but to an adult, the kinda car you drive and the kinda house you own says more about your "financial place" in life than a pair of shoes.

No it doesn't. I know plenty of people leasing exotic cars to show off. I also I know people who have nice cars and home that they can't afford.

i hate people that do that shi* ... how cancelling anyones order gonna do them any good. straight up scumbags :smh:

Last edited:
Was annoyed that I had to miss the red/copper/green drop because of a vacation, but this black/white drop is completely making up for it. Traded one of my pairs of whites for coppers straight up this morning and all I have left to get is the green pair (which shouldn't be a problem with all the people saying they are ditching the greens for the whites once they get them from ADC).

Surprised the resell on the Whites is staying as high as it is given the stock numbers, but it's great for people like me that missed the last drop.

Congrats NT fam. Been a lot of luck by way of effort on here lately.

Resell will drop once ADC orders start shipping

Agreed...Resell will probably drop on both whites and greens. -Maybe coppers too since I've seen a few comparing white beige color to copper, but that's less likely.

Reds should hold strong at their resell...maybe go up if anything.

Not usually a fan of resell talk but on a release with 4 colorways of a single shoe, it's inevitable folks. Some of us gotta sell/trade if you want a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom