ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you gave the time for v1s...

I gave the exact time reservations opened and when the app let you confirm. It's because of me that adidas decided to just announce the time because all the refreshing was killing their servers and making the app which caused the pull down jig.

Zebras are an all star release.
I did give the time for the V1's though.  I put the time in here minutes before each release.   I might of actually skipped posting the TD release, but I 100% posted tans and PB's.  

Example, right here was the old app coding.  Time was inserted in it earlier in the day of release.  http://apps.gpshopper.com/mobile/220/9/2501/banners/25492

It wouldn't shock me if the Zebra's were moved to ASG release, that makes logical sense.  But again, just going off what i'm told. 

Last edited:
How much more cash do you guys think is fair for me to have to add to trade my black / whites for the black / reds?

It's because of me that adidas decided to just announce the time because all the refreshing was killing their servers and making the app which caused the pull down jig.
Because of you? Ha.  If you believe you're the only one who had that info and exploited it, then you're just naive.  

View media item 2266676
that 3rd pair on the right beats the OG pirate black let's be honest.

triple black with that v2 comfort and v2 shoe silhouette is [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
OG> all day. you must have something in the OG pairs. They are no way near as pointy as the V2. V2 = Banana shape and the soles are way more bulky.

not rocking them anymore either way so don't matter.

Yeah I still got the og tissue paper in there

Because of you? Ha.  If you believe you're the only one who had that info and exploited it, then you're just naive.  

I'm talking about announcing times. My source told me to stop posting it because adidas was getting pissed. Ask anyone that's been in this thread since TDs, I provided all the info and I believe you were wrong on numerous occasions.

I'm also the same naive person who gave Red October release date when everyone was paying for the wrong date and link.

View media item 2266676
that 3rd pair on the right beats the OG pirate black let's be honest.

triple black with that v2 comfort and v2 shoe silhouette is [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

where are the PB's in this picture. it's all opinion with who you ask. PB's still goat

how's the comfort on them vs the v2s tho
wink.gif

i own the PBs and think they're bland and meh. To each of their own.
I had a pair of PBs I wore on the daily. Out of all the V1s I owned, the comfort on the PBs was horrible, felt nonexistent lol

Ask anyone that's been in this thread since TDs, I provided all the info and I believe you were wrong on numerous occasions.

I'm also the same naive person who gave Red October release date when everyone was paying for the wrong date and link.
I've been in this thread since the TD's, and have no recollection of you provide anything of the sort.  Not saying you didn't however. 

If you really think YOU are the reason Adidas changed everything, then why did the times still appear in the coding for every other V1 after TD's as well?  Adidas changed nothing until later on.  Tans, PB's release times were still listed in the coding the day of.  

Also, the only time I was wrong on any occasion is when coding appeared for "Fairway Green" 350's.  There was physical proof on Adidas's site that was proved to never release, most likely it was those lime green samples from the Yeezy Season fashion show. 

No point in continuing to try and one up each other, the point of my post is only to provide info i'm given. To try and provide info to the community.  Not argue with you on whose 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.  

how's the comfort on them vs the v2s tho :wink:

i own the PBs and think they're bland and meh. To each of their own.

no problem for me, still comfortable to me. Plus, PUT AN INSERT IN? Triple black looks bland and boring. Not sure what you mean about PB's. They have a lot more going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom