ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that 3rd pair on the right beats the OG pirate black let's be honest.

triple black with that v2 comfort and v2 shoe silhouette is [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Custom?

I was wondering the same thing. Really tho!!! :rofl:
Blandest Yeezy to date. Only NT holds that **** in high regards. People in the streets don't even bat an eye when someone wears them.

idk why this is funny to me :lol:

Last edited:
Im late to the party, but I have never gotten through the Que that fast, ever. My first confirmation email came in at 7:42. Just got lucky with the instant hit. It was on my laptop where I don't have autofill, and my right hand is in a cast. Catch me typing as fast as I could with one finger.

4th yeezy, first one for retail, finally. I always work the weekends so my girl always tries for me. She got through the splash and added to cart and this came up. lucky she was smart enough to try and checked out on her phone but did anyone else get the timer and just a white page?

4th yeezy, first one for retail, finally. I always work the weekends so my girl always tries for me. She got through the splash and added to cart and this came up. lucky she was smart enough to try and checked out on her phone but did anyone else get the timer and just a white page?View media item 2266904

All you had to do was remove the "m." from the beginning of the redirect URL to get to the desktop checkout page.. or as your girl did, just checkout on mobile

thanks, why did it even have the "m" in the redirect link?

Not particularly sure of the reason. Just keep your eyes open for this type of ******* going forward. It's Adidas' version of natural selection, their own way to test critical thinking and problem solving.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom