ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start panicking tomorrow if I don't wake up to a ADC shipping email
mean.gif
Same but mine is ADC canada so I have no idea how fast they ship 
mean.gif

My email confirmation from ADC was received at 7:53AM PST. However I paid via PayPal and have yet to receive a shipping notice. Hopefully I receive one tomorrow!

Hey guys I've been out of the thread since release day. Did YeezySupply ever restock like it usually does? How did everyone in here do? Thanks in advance.

Not sure about YS bro but this was true easiest Yeezy drop for me so far. Woke up late for the adc drop and still got three pairs lol then caught another pair from influence. Were you able to cop?

Not sure about YS bro but this was true easiest Yeezy drop for me so far. Woke up late for the adc drop and still got three pairs lol then caught another pair from influence. Were you able to cop?
 Good stuff man, yeah I ended up with 4 pairs in the end. Glad you hit! 
nthat.gif

Different people will tell you different things. The general consensus is go up half a size from your normal V1 size. Or for most people this would be your TTS.

But I personally preferred the same as my V1 size. I know I'm in the minority
my v1 sizing =  my v2 sizing 

Is sz 9 your TTS? Hopefully its not too snug for you. You can always try to re-sell your 9 and re-buy a 9.5/10. 
had an 8 in the reds and it was to snug for me. 8.5 feels a lot better. Depends how you'll lace them, not laced then keep it snug.

Im ready for whenever a v3 model is out. V2s haven't really impressed me. The strioe throws it off for me. However theball black pair with the red branding i may go for. Also, i need a pair of 750s in my life

No shipping confirmation from ADC, but I just checked my FedEx account and they'll be here Wednesday. :pimp: :pimp:

I'm sure the email won't hit until they physically ship, since FedEx is just showing a label being created.

Haven't been able to check my email all day but just checked and shipping confirmation came thru for the restock pair from footlocker. Super siked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom