ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha damn. this was honestly the release that all my friends wanted and unfortunately i was unable to feed them. 
Felt kind of stupid closing carts TBH

Also had 2 carts crash as I selected size and clicked add to cart LOL

Yea I may end up just selling. The yeezys just look identical to my olives so I dont need both pair
I'm in the same boat. But I haven't un DS my olives yet so I'm going to sell and cop the whites. Like them better 

Last edited:
So I got a size 13 for the black/whites and I am a size 12 for Ultra boosts. It was either 12 or 13 and i got 13. Did I **** up lol 

Felt kind of stupid closing carts TBH

Also had 2 carts crash as I selected size and clicked add to cart LOL
yeah the downside of ordering too many is the fear of being cancelled. I honestly only have like 4 debit/credit cards between the wife and I. I really need to start taking down people's cards/info if they want me to grab for them.

yeah the downside of ordering too many is the fear of being cancelled. I honestly only have like 4 debit/credit cards between the wife and I. I really need to start taking down people's cards/info if they want me to grab for them.
​Will do that for the next launch.

I'll make sure all CC, billing and shipping addresses are different.

I got nervous about using the same billing and shipping addresses. Naturally they were on the two pairs we're keeping.

Luckily all 3 are in FedEx's hands now.

Thanks guys ^ 
nthat.gif

So I got a size 13 for the black/whites and I am a size 12 for Ultra boosts. It was either 12 or 13 and i got 13. Did I **** up lol 
​I fit just right in 11.5 UB (Parley).

The V2 Reds in a 12 seem roomy, but fit well.

how many of you have ups or FedEx hold your package at facility for pickup vs letting them deliver to door?

how many of you have ups or FedEx hold your package at facility for pickup vs letting them deliver to door?

I have a crazy work schedule so I pick up most of my packages at a UPS or FedEx store. More convenient for me.

Last edited:
After my Black Trico NMD's were stolen, I will never have anything shipped to my place again unless I know I'll be home.

After my Black Trico NMD's were stolen, I will never have anything shipped to my place again unless I know I'll be home.

I have a crazy work schedule so I pick up most of my packages at a UPS or FedEx store. More convenient for me.

Thanks for quick reply and repped. My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to go pick them up. I'll be home I'm on Christmas break but... I'm a little hyped for my first pair and even though I'm living in a more chill place than I used to I'm still on that big city mentality not trusting **** 8)

wow people were manually able to cop off of YS? I thought only bots ate off of that place cause its shopify.. what time did they drop on YS PST? 

wow people were manually able to cop off of YS? I thought only bots ate off of that place cause its shopify.. what time did they drop on YS PST? 

I just set a page monitor after it goes to password. When it goes off, click click autofill type type click click, confirmation.

Maybe this time the captcha threw bots off, but you didn't need a bot to checkout. I even typed in my CC info manually and got through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom