ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/7 shipped

not srs
i left some luck for the more limited drops that are coming :nerd:

Last edited:

Got the b/w today and I am not entirely feeling them as much as I hoped maybe cause the stripe like most people said aren't super white. Nonetheless though I still love them first pair of retail yeezys hopefully more to come 
pimp.gif
Lol no disrespect but this comment is hilarious to me. You are not entirely feeling them but you love them at retail.  Crazy how a person could not feel the design but love them based on the fact they were able to cop for retail.  I'm not mad at you or being being critical just find it a bit humorous. Congrats on ya first pair.

Still waiting on shipping confirmation to go out for wifey's size 7.0  from adc. Starting to think these will be cancelled. 
grin.gif

@Zyzz   was it a pair of yeezys or another adidas style, that you didnt get shipping details til the third business day (weds) ?

Last edited:

No, you put the nonstick side on the letters, then put a bigger piece of tape over that to keep it in place.

@Retro fiend

They're fine... now delete ur post's content and keep it to the appropriate thread pls. Thanks.

Last edited:
you are lucky, i just packed up my belugas and greens for my trip and i did a quick check for you and belugas definitely have a glossier boost you good

Last edited:
so now that the storm of a release has calmed

anyone wanna help me set up this SM script so i don't stay catchin Ls
nerd.gif

So is the stripe on the black/whites very similar to the greens? I wanna buy all the colorways and debating whether it would be worth it to get the greens.

i might be repeating my question but should i keep coppers or blk/white ones? Can't decide.

so now that the storm of a release has calmed

anyone wanna help me set up this SM script so i don't stay catchin Ls :nerd:

script is dead ..but i dont believe SM will stay away he loves the attention too much

Last edited:
@ me if you're gonna speak on my character [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You can kick rocks with your assumptions.
this was one of those moments when a sarcastic dude didn't get sarcasm #WhenAssumingGoesWromg wasn't that serious dude, we in a YEEZY thread. Profit is EXPECTED

So is the stripe on the black/whites very similar to the greens? I wanna buy all the colorways and debating whether it would be worth it to get the greens.

They're VERY similar depending on lighting. Green can look white, white can look green lol

I have both white and green and would rather have the white. There's really no need to have both IMO

Lol no disrespect but this comment is hilarious to me. You are not entirely feeling them but you love them at retail.  Crazy how a person could not feel the design but love them based on the fact they were able to cop for retail.  I'm not mad at you or being being critical just find it a bit humorous. Congrats on ya first pair.
No worries fam. I reread it and yea it's a pretty weird comment lol. Probably should have sold them and paid a little more for belugas.

Can someone post a pic of both side by side so I can make a final judgement? Thanks.

While similar not to the point of considering either/or....the oreos are like a chanpagne (a cream with a slight, very slight, pinkish undertone in natural light) as versus the olives which I feel plays as a very pale mint in natural light. Under fluorescent lights they are damn near interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom