ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
prices on belugas and reds going up quick
nerd.gif

$1000 on flight club
eek.gif
Baller's price is not an indication of real market prices although they can indicate a upward trend.

But nevertheless, FC does sell at those prices with their clientele for their location / reputation.

They sell for my shoes better than what I can sell directly at times for the 750.

Last edited:
yeezysupply sent the shipping email, always heard they took forever to ship but should be here by Thursday not bad

I have Greens and Whites (MSU!) But I'm not sure which I like better. They are so damn similar. Pic of them with my OTs (which give off a pink hue in the pic for some reason, but they are legit) and my beat white UB 1.0s

View media item 2269894
I have the same 2 coming in today and i am definitely not keeping both, although as a Spartan it would make sense.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposedly.... not sure if it was the Python redo or the 'OG' php one....or sure which locales it worked for....

It worked for php at least. Legendary rev 66 may be the final d3stryr update.

Thought I got it set up fairly quickly once he updated but didn't work for me.

once he updated the php i was able to get my pair.
Sat in line did not get through the splash for a solid 45 mins....he updated and one click, i was carted. Got my one pair to wear and they will be here today. I don't know if Solemarty understands how much help he has been to the little man. I know resellers are probably caking with his script but there are others out there that just want our one pair and without him i would have been screwed

Well ****, I really should've gone up a half size or full size on the Oreos. These 100% fit a half size smaller than the Belugas, the insoles sizing on the Oreo US 13 has the same markings as my US 12.5 Belugas. Marked US 11.5-12.5 but on my 750s, the insoles are 12.5-13.5 sizing.

Yeah I might have to sell my pair just to size up, I might just take out the insole and try that for a while to not go through the hassle

once he updated the php i was able to get my pair.
Sat in line did not get through the splash for a solid 45 mins....he updated and one click, i was carted. Got my one pair to wear and they will be here today. I don't know if Solemarty understands how much help he has been to the little man. I know resellers are probably caking with his script but there are others out there that just want our one pair and without him i would have been screwed

I was late to the party... I wish I had did my research prior to the release.. I won't make that mistake again. I sat on the splash for the entirety of the release only to get the sold-out screen Smh.. Never again...

spartansburg sc

You got it to go through with a different billing address than your actual billing address?
yes, incoreect billing address and name at that. it still charged my paypal though. pretty cool. maybe just got lucky.
This has happened to me before on PP on ADC

Doubt it'll work with a cc tho

Their whole team really don't give AF compared to nike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom