ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my pair from ADC delivered literally 30 seconds ago at my doorstep. No doorbell ring or knock but i got the delivery email instantly. I ran outside and I noticed my package was cut open! Clean cut too so it had to be a blade. Luckily the shoes weren't taken but damn this is crazy. Filing a claim right now.

What are you claiming tho? Damaged box.

I got caught in pouring rain while wearing the Olives. The primeknit was drenched on the outside but dry on the inside.
broke my B/W in out in the tahoe snow this weekend. They did fairly well. The toe box stays mostly dry because of the cage they put around the inside now, but the sides still get wet.

broke my B/W in out in the tahoe snow this weekend. They did fairly well. The toe box stays mostly dry because of the cage they put around the inside now, but the sides still get wet.
Lol why tho? Not exactly a winter shoe. Weren't your feet cold? 

Didn't know I had to sign my package. Went to Ups for 10 mins to drop some stuff off. Come back seeing the FedEx leave my house, and got the "wasn't home note, delivery again" ****.. it'll come tomorrow but I'm heated... first world problems but I'm still heated

I hate shoes that are sized like these V2s. My TTS 11 works, albeit a little snug out the box. Lengthwise they're perfect though, so sizing up isn't an option since I hate long looking/feeling shoes. Hopefully these joints break in a tad b/c they'll be perfect if they do.

So do the Belugas fit similar? I see some saying they're not quite as snug as these blk/whites. Gotta get that perfect fit if I'm spending bread like that. :lol:

I've worn all my yeezys, I won't wear my Space Jams til I secure a second pair though lol 
lol I unDS the Jams the same day I got them (Wore them to the UCLA/Michigan basketball game-- Good thing they aint get stepped on lol) These, I dont know when I'll rock em for the first time. Likely once Spring arrive lol

Didn't know I had to sign my package. Went to Ups for 10 mins to drop some stuff off. Come back seeing the FedEx leave my house, and got the "wasn't home note, delivery again" ****.. it'll come tomorrow but I'm heated... first world problems but I'm still heated
You can go pick them up at the station right before close.

not worth raising your BP

i can't decide which colorway i want to keep.  i've already sold all of my reds and coppers.

have a pair of "white" and  green pair....one stays, one goes

decisions

I hate shoes that are sized like these V2s. My TTS 11 works, albeit a little snug out the box. Lengthwise they're perfect though, so sizing up isn't an option since I hate long looking/feeling shoes. Hopefully these joints break in a tad b/c they'll be perfect if they do.

So do the Belugas fit similar? I see some saying they're not quite as snug as these blk/whites. Gotta get that perfect fit if I'm spending bread like that. :lol:

haven't got the BWs in the mail yet, but Belugas broke in nicely after a handful of wears. I'd imagine these would do the same

Got my pair in from Adidas today. I love the off-white/beige color & actually prefer it over a bright white. The back tabs on my pair are fat af compared to my coppers & belugas

Bonus Pic

Last edited:
tongue.gif

i can't decide which colorway i want to keep.  i've already sold all of my reds and coppers.

have a pair of "white" and  green pair....one stays, one goes

decisions

I was in the same dilemma and chose to keep white. Personally, it was just more wearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom