ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm going to try one more time. Please give your input.

Me: ds b/w v2+ Ds triple black nmd R1
For
Ds Belugas

Does that sound like a good trade value wise?
Currently, yeah it's about even.

But the person getting the Belugas will "win" in the long run since those are only going to go up in value 

our pairs on the same route
laugh.gif
lol good to know i'm not the only one. i'm not too worried.. yet. i know these shipping companies do stupid **** sometimes. I once sent something to austin, texas and the package ended up taking a quick trip to san juan, puerto rico. it eventually got to the intended recipient but everything just took about a week longer than planned.

ADC was supposed to offer expedited shipping on any purchase made before the 19th. My yeezys ain't gonna be here till the 27th. Should I contact Adidas asking them what's up? Was hoping they would arrive before Christmas so I could stunt on my grandma at Christmas dinner.

ADC was supposed to offer expedited shipping on any purchase made before the 19th. My yeezys ain't gonna be here till the 27th. Should I contact Adidas asking them what's up? Was hoping they would arrive before Christmas so I could stunt on my grandma at Christmas dinner.
doubt there's much else in their power at this point, unless you're after a discount code or something.

TB 750's get pretty ashy fast.
Do you bro, but I'm getting no Shuteye with mines looking like that.

Last edited:
On a somehow unrelated note, yeezy endorses trump, and i hit my first pair; manually at that?
giphy.gif

Somebody get him in cabinet or something.

Last edited:
Funny thing is the belugas in the same size fit fine, these for some reason don't. Gonna try them again without the insole. If they still don't feel good, I'll sell them, take a small L and size up. 
I have the same issue. I went half a size bigger in the black v2s than the belugas to be comfortable

I have the same issue. I went half a size bigger in the black v2s than the belugas to be comfortable
The half size bigger in black v2 - Does it make a big difference in terms of length to the Belugas? Cause the 13.5 Beluga length is perfect for me and I'm afraid anything longer may be too loose for comfort.

The half size bigger in black v2 - Does it make a big difference in terms of length to the Belugas? Cause the 13.5 Beluga length is perfect for me and I'm afraid anything longer may be too loose for comfort.
I was worried about length also but it isn't too long.

thanks guys, I get slim jeans but they still look baggy.

Gotta get skinny jeans. The ones Kanye is wearing in that pic are Skinnies without a doubt. Just try em on before hand to make sure they're snug, but not snug to the point where they're like tights. H&M stretch skinny are a good fit for the price.

For the dude that was asking about insole markings on the black/white:
My ADC & FTL pairs size 11 have "YH-0010 10-11" both sides.

No kidding on the at least 0.5 size up.
Exact snug fit.

My beluga pair Sz 10 has insole markings ranging from 8.5 - 9.5. Anyone else have the same? Pair is from Kicksusa

WELP GOT HANDED A L THAT THEY LET COOK IN THE CROCK POT FOR ALMOST A WEEK.

THEN I GET NO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY... :x :x

YALL TAKE MY MONEY INSTANTLY... HOLD IT FOR ALMOST A WEEK THEN GIVE IT BACK WITH NO EXPLANATION????

IM NOT EVEN SALTY OVER THE SHOES, IM PISSED BECAUSE THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES, CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY, NO EMAIL EXPLANATIONS. JUST NOTHING.

FUHH ADIDAS, THEY'LL NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN. STRAIGHT UP.

WELP GOT HANDED A L THAT THEY LET COOK IN THE CROCK POT FOR ALMOST A WEEK.

THEN I GET NO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY... :x :x

YALL TAKE MY MONEY INSTANTLY... HOLD IT FOR ALMOST A WEEK THEN GIVE IT BACK WITH NO EXPLANATION????

IM NOT EVEN SALTY OVER THE SHOES, IM PISSED BECAUSE THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES, CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY, NO EMAIL EXPLANATIONS. JUST NOTHING.

FUHH ADIDAS, THEY'LL NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN. STRAIGHT UP.
Did you get a confirmation email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom