ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my 12.5 yeezys (thought 12UK =13 but it's 12.5)

Is it possible to say these are more comfy than ultra boosts?? Wow

Got my pair in from ADC first pair of yeezys, I went TTS and it's a snug fit but not uncomfortable....definitely could've went up a half, finally having a yeezy making me want to pay resell for a few more :lol:

Well mine finally came in...

View media item 2272204View media item 2272205
I know y'all haven't seen many size 16's. I won size 14's from footlocker and champs. On the drive up ordered a size 16 because you guys were talking about the sizing issue.

I'm normally a size 14 to 15 in Jordans. The size 14 in the yeezys were entirely too small and this size 16 is actually a tiny bit snug but wearable.

My first pair and these things are very comfortable. Just crazy the sizing is all over the place.

FYI, I'm 6'8 265...yes size 16 actually fits me. Lol

Last edited:
Well mine finally came in...

I know y'all haven't seen many size 16's. I won size 14's from footlocker and champs. On the drive up ordered a size 16 because you guys were talking about the sizing issue.

I'm normally a size 14 to 15 in Jordans. The size 14 in the yeezys were entirely too small and this size 16 is actually a tiny bit snug but wearable.

My first pair and these things are very comfortable. Just crazy the sizing is all over the place.

FYI, I'm 6'8 265...yes size 16 actually fits me. Lol
Where did you find that size? 

Stretchy denim = jeggings
roll.gif
wait 2 more years, leggings will be in fashion (with no shorts over them) :D

No sole protectors or leaving tags on for PADS later [emoji]128540[/emoji].... just these and the NYC subway concrete. Comfortwise v2s >>> v1s. On the speculation end ... is a February 'restock' possible (akin to this year) or a May/June release the most likely?

View media item 2272231

Beats wire in the way:

C- photo

:lol:

But naw, doubt a restock but if there is I woudnt be mad at a TD restock. Chances of that happening though... :lol:

Last edited:
My pear that was supposed to deliver today now says "pending" hasn't been scanned since arriving at FedEx on the 19th

So now we're at the point of the release where everyone has gotten their pairs & they turn into fashion consultants.  

Last edited:
Are you guys spraying your yeezys with crep or anything or nah? If you never wear them when it rains is it even needed?

You don't need Crep Protect lmao the shoe has like 3 layers of Prime knit. Wore mine today in the rain and the water never went all the way through 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom