ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kith is done. I just left dude before me had the last pair. I didn't even think they would be open today man. Good for the people that randomly walked in and came up. Dope to see them do that .. back to the beach I go

Been seeking that trade :lol:

No bites at all but then again I'm trying to get black/red as well

Wait for another few months. You can for sure score a beluga and possibly a black and red pair as well. Or if it comes down to it, add a little money to get the bred pair too

Been seeking that trade :lol:

No bites at all but then again I'm trying to get black/red as well

Wait for another few months. You can for sure score a beluga and possibly a black and red pair as well. Or if it comes down to it, add a little money to get the bred pair too

I see prices going up on both those

And prices going down on 750 lol

750s are trash

giphy.gif

Copped a pair of 350 V2s Olive's for the lady friend. However, she's usually a womens size 7.5. Would the men size 6 Olives fit her? O_O...hoping I didn't screw up here..

Copped a pair of 350 V2s Olive's for the lady friend. However, she's usually a womens size 7.5. Would the men size 6 Olives fit her? O_O...hoping I didn't screw up here..

Yeah you about .5 size too big

Last edited:
People would say wait but I dont think youll get thaaat much of a better deal. People said theyve been going for under $400 but those are probably few and weird sizes.

People would say wait but I dont think youll get thaaat much of a better deal. People said theyve been going for under $400 but those are probably few and weird sizes.

yeah same thing i was thinking. i went ahead and copped for the wife too now we can match :lol:

but forreal tho based on how the reds are already climbing up i think these will inevitably increase in price as well.

They will most likely not get under $400 and stay around $400-$500 when the market dries up. However, the belugas and reds will only go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom