ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those alpha bounce seems to be more than alright, might get the tan pair which is the one i find the most appealing. 

TTS? 5. down? 

Finally sold my GG on goat today
laugh.gif
your better off
happy.gif

Was looking for that trade as well, straight swap but only trusted sole supremacy. Only problem is that the trade had to be in store and I'm on the east coast

bewilders me when folks come out saying v1 is uncomfortable. in comparison to v2, yes, v1 aren't as comfortable.

but what jobs do y'all work? after wearing dress shoes all week, damn near any sneaker is comfy to me :lol:

its not hard to believe they're the least comfiest if your entire sneaker collection consists of boost shoes (like mine :lol:)

I'll still take a UB or v2 over a v1 any day (in terms of comfort).

its not hard to believe they're the least comfiest if your entire sneaker collection consists of boost shoes (like mine :lol:)

I really think UB comfort is overrated. It gets squishy and feels unsupportive after a bit.

Whats the best place to buy the chocolate 750's nowadays in terms of authenticity and price. I'm looking for a size 11.5 and seen some pairs on stock x for around the 800 price. Only thing is no pics have to rely on their authentication process.

Whats the best place to buy the chocolate 750's nowadays in terms of authenticity and price. I'm looking for a size 11.5 and seen some pairs on stock x for around the 800 price. Only thing is no pics have to rely on their authentication process.
local fb groups or GOAT

passed an 11.5 for 700 couple weeks ago, pm me

I really think UB comfort is overrated. It gets squishy and feels unsupportive after a bit.

You mean basically like it bottoms out?

Weird I've worn my greys non stop the last year and they feel as good as they did the fist time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom