ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be the only one not super crazy about Zebra's. Rather have those gray or tan joints.
You ain't the only one. The Moonrock V2s and Tan Joints are definitely better than the Zebras. 

But will still try to cop as trade bait 
nthat.gif

I want those gray zebras (don't know the real name :lol:) with the glow in the dark sole to release, those are the best v2s imo

I want those gray zebras (don't know the real name
laugh.gif
) with the glow in the dark sole to release, those are the best v2s imo
Those actually look dope... I want to double up (prolly not gonna happen) so i can keep one and make some cash off of one pair and still rock a pair

Question for everyone. I finally tried on the new ultra boost the back/white one. The current one for sale. I am a size 10.5 in the ultra boost. What size would I be in the yeezy 350 v1 and v2 if I am a 10.5 in the 3.0 ultra boost? 

Not crazy about em either

Prob look better in person but I'll take any 350 I can at this point :smh:
I thought you sold your 750s to buy V2s lol

Not this time

Had something else come up and they finally sold at the wrong time

Just because I sold em doesn't mean I was gonna pay resell :lol:

I tried to buy belugas two diff times and scams both times. Got my money back thankfully. Stop looking after that

Not crazy about em either

Prob look better in person but I'll take any 350 I can at this point :smh:

Yeah I hear you on that... I'm desperate but I don't expect to cop any yeezys in 2017 either. I'm not savvy enough to understand bots or scripts n ****. Sucks this is what sneaker copping has come to. I'll never be able to justify paying the price of yeezys in the resell market. I can afford it but just can't pull the trigger.

Does anyone know the different levels of adidas authorized retailers?  Like the Consortium stores are the top level, but does anyone know the rest?  And can any store that carries adidas get Yeezys or do they have to be at a specified level?

same in v2 or half size up , v1 you should go down half a size
Do you have the v2? Do you wear the same size for the V2 as you do the ultra boost? I tried the ultra boost in 11 before the 10.5 and the 11 just seemed too big to me. So should I just do the V2 in 10.5? 

Wheres the shoe? Nice bellbottoms [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Pants are fire :nthat:  I learn how to dress from the best: @GrizzlyAnimal

Member when nobody liked Beluga's, Member?

Now they're the Coveted V2 

I'm not even gonna front, I was not feeling them at all when I first saw the pictures. But I was comparing them to the V1s without thinking about how they're two completely different shoes. They grew on me for sure though. 

Jp nice shoes. I need them nt denim

Alright brehs,

I turned that short snapchat story into a panoramic and did some color correction so we could take a closer look at the shoes, cause why not?

View media item 2310152

1. All White
2. Zebra
3. Yellow (Cheeseburger/McDouble Wrapper)- these initially looked off white in the video, but are actually yellow.
Actually after looking at this closely, I think it's the cream colorway that we've seen floating around as a sample. Creams did not have a contrasting stripe while the yellow ones did. 
4. Oxford Tan? Grey??
5. Chocolate? Caramel? Oxford Tanner??
6. Yeezy Runner

Lol i added the 41st rep. Repped!

Do you have the v2? Do you wear the same size for the V2 as you do the ultra boost? I tried the ultra boost in 11 before the 10.5 and the 11 just seemed too big to me. So should I just do the V2 in 10.5? 
Yes and yes. 

I can't do TTS on V2s personally , neither in some UBs. So i always go up 5. size

However you're gonna find a thousand opinions here 

Yes and yes. 

I can't do TTS on V2s personally , neither in some UBs. So i always go up 5. size

However you're gonna find a thousand opinions here 
TTS for me is 10. So ultra boost I have to go up half size. So if that is the case I am guessing the 10.5 in the V2 should be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom