ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since I know I will strike for retail. U think I should bite for 400-420? For a size 10 guaranteed saturday
I think so. Don't think resell will be that low
Honestly with all the resell talk, I think it could dip atleast into the realm of high 4s. I only say this because early resell online is looking like it's hovering in the 650+ zone. Obviously once everyone starts getting them in hand, this will dip a bit if it follows past trends.

I've been hearing/reading rumours that stock level isn't even close to v1 but rather closer to oreo v2s.

Purely speculation but the projections are pointing that way...

Going to hit the spots today n pick up my tickets. I didn't **** with the footstores this time around. Waste of time imo
Did a raffle at footlocker but I'm thinking about trying Burn Rubber but word is even if you win you wont be paying retail.

do you really think footlocker is the ONLY store to get these yeezys? copping early has been going on for 30 years already. You're just late to the game
its always (mostly) you nike lovers hatin thinkin yo old heads in the "game"...nnnooo of course not and of course even a n00b wouldnt think so neither...its a lot easier to say footlocker than list the hundreds of retail stores, different brand reps, and corporate heads that get early access and leak pairs out to ppl... you prolly not even 30 so dont call our years you werent even alive to experience
laugh.gif
 ..basically just stop hattin on ppl period

Last edited:

its always (mostly) you nike lovers hatin thinkin yo old heads in the "game"...nnnooo of course not and of course even a n00b wouldnt think so neither...its a lot easier to say footlocker than list the hundreds of retail stores, different brand reps, and corporate heads that get early access and leak pairs out to ppl... you prolly not even 30 so dont call our years you werent even alive to experience
laugh.gif
 ..basically just stop hattin on ppl period
so youre 30+ years old and been in the game for this long and have no yeezys? hold this L fam you asking questions like you 16 years old just getting into the game. common sense couldve figured out the questions you asked. 

so youre 30+ years old and been in the game for this long and have no yeezys? hold this L fam you asking questions like you 16 years old just getting into the game. common sense couldve figured out the questions you asked. 
actuall i have a **** ton of yzys along with a ton of other heat (aka, hit on the SNS x SS ultraboost yesterday too).... however, u just come out directly tryin spit hate on random ppl...im just sayin chill bruh

Even Stadium Goods is selling for under $600. Pretty sure resell will be relatively low on these.

Last edited:
Really my first time winning on the app so I didn't know any better, I did the same thing that I would do with the Foot Locker apps. I'll find out on Saturday if I get them or not

Sorry to break it to you but you're wasting your time. Your Yeezy's are basically gone. I believe in the adidas confirmed fine print it says something along the lines of if you delete the app your "confirmed shoes" are nullified & cannot be redeemed. Sucks but it's a tough learning experience. The Adidas store will need your voucher to scan in store. To my knowledge, they have no information about you or your size in store. They simply are allotted an amount of shoes and are told to basically scan and sell. It's pretty seamless. Who knows though. You may get lucky? Just telling you not to get your hopes up.

Any current footlocker codes guys?
Think it needs to be by specific store/region. Just tried to check-in at Chicago downtown store but I'm going to be in Miami this weekend & selected Miami as my location when I registered. Footaction's code  did work though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom