ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's at Oakland mall?
nerd.gif

I'm actually on Main Street in downtown Rochester right now
laugh.gif
dang my old stomping grounds right there lol. Theres a Mr Alans at Oakland Mall but theyre not getting them, you better off hitting Pogo or going to Grand River

Man, This is how one conversation with a coworker went............Verbatim

Her: OMG, you always have on nice shoes, you over there in the corner office ballin.
Me: Nah, not balling, just know people to get a discount for me.
Her: Damn, thats dope. I need that plug........what you on tonight?
Me: Nada, whats good?
Her: trying to find a good spot to drink forreal, I just moved to STL so IDK anything or anybody around.
Me: There are a few places around here if you live close........where you stay?
Her: Im like 10 minutes away, you should come visit sometime. Hahaha, im just playin.
Me: Aw, i almost said cool, ill come through tonight, but since you`re just joking
Her: I mean, if you want to.........just text me.

I went, she came, i left and that was that. We hooked up a few times over the next month or so but that was it, she just wanted the D, lol.

Got me excited.

Thanks, 10.5
</3 ...i had 2 tix in for that size there and still loss 
sick.gif
 ...but congrats bro!

oh, but if you happen to crash, pleaassseeee leave me the shoes since they my size =D lol jk dude!  stay safe and wear them hard!

Last edited:
Yea asking for a code with less than hour on due day.

Man it's like asking to copy the home work while the teacher is picking it up off y'all desk.

Gotta be more prepared you had 3 and half days. Y'all should know the game by now.

Yea asking for a code with less than hour on due day.

Man it's like asking to copy the home work while the teacher is picking it up off y'all desk.

Gotta be more prepared you had 3 and half days. Y'all should know the game by now.
^^This. I knocked out all three stores Monday before 3pm, all while at work. Haha.

Last edited:
ShoePalace need to stop trolling with that "Yeezy 350 v2" email they just sent out. Here I was thinking maybe they were already sending out notifications to winners ahead of time 
mean.gif

crispyfresh209 crispyfresh209 Repped! Been so busy being out of town for work that I almost completely forgot about the apps. Would you happen to have one for foot locker as well? I don't usually like asking for hand outs but I won't be able to make it out to foot locker in the next 20

Last edited:
Footlocker Glendale (91205)

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]. For those who were asking for the codes, Y'all better get it in. Dudes are coming clutch with a lil more than 10 minutes to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom