ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not how any of it works :lol:

none of the stores i've gone to ever scan my phone or anything, they just check your name off the paper list..and I've picked up over ~20 pairs

Footstores in NYC cross reference thier list which they get morning of release with your ID and the reservation which triggers a pickup code through the in-store beacon. The pick up code is captured with your pick up and is supposed to curb managers/workers from selling pairs to friends.View media item 2327345

Last edited:
A lot of people who have footsite status wouldn't just "confirm" a pick up then not show...  the app will track that and not let them win the next time because they have a history of being a no-show.  Let's make sure people understand that so they don't screw up NYers...  :smile:

People are dumb and petty though so I wouldn't be surprised if some people did confirm for shoes they couldn't pick up. But given what I have seen of the app, I doubt any out-of-towners have a chance.

1 champs manager said they key in all the purchases later, the beacons hardly work which is why the check in codes are needed...cant tell you how many times i've asked to use the beacon and they all direct you to the code person

this is for multiple stores in manhattan and nj

Last edited:
Has anyone ever won from the footsites with less than the max amount of headstart time? I'm guessing there's no chance of copping this release if you dont' have a 10m headstart

People are dumb and petty though so I wouldn't be surprised if some people did confirm for shoes they couldn't pick up. But given what I have seen of the app, I doubt any out-of-towners have a chance.
Agreed.  Best to pick locations you can actually pick up from.  No point in spending $300 to get status, then to blacklist your account due to a no-show.

Personally, I make sure my app shows that I've picked up the shoes that I confirmed.  Sometimes it doesn't show right away, but usually at the end of the night it'll reflect the pick up...  I think that's what increases the chances  
smile.gif

they don't scan anything. they cross check to make sure your name is on the list and correspond with that unique code on your app that is also on their list. but they dont scan anything right away. there was a few times where my voucher still said i didnt pick up after 2 days even tho i did pick up. they key in all the purchases later with the name they highlighted for pickup so you get recorded that you actullay picked up

thats the thing though...though User hit claim, when you go pick it up, the store scans or confirms your pickup or something liek that i forget...all the confirmed and then non/scan/pickupconfirms gets sent back to the servers, a new list is made of unclaims and then the server programs re-raffle...in theory

in reality, store managers do what they want cuz nyc foot stores get insane amount of pears

Not true in Atlanta it's FCFS.

Only chance you have it about 2-3 hours after the cut off time.

And

Your on a wait list.

I was taken off wait list for one of my pairs. Basically probably someone used a code and didn't wanna drive out or had won local didn't wanna drive.

I got the 10min head start and put 34th st as one of my locations. Am I cooking or naw? Picked 34th under the assumption they'll have the most [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom