ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footlocker / HOH line 3:55pm at 11w 34th St NYC
sick.gif

So FNL is dead. FTL AND FA are still popping. Any other raffles in Chicago I'm missing?

Was just about to head up to FA on state but I really don't wanna deal with the traffic. Gonna try my luck on ADC and confirmed. Not gonna lose sleep over these since I still have the first pb's. Would be nice to have a second pair.

Was just about to head up to FA on state but I really don't wanna deal with the traffic. Gonna try my luck on ADC and confirmed. Not gonna lose sleep over these since I still have the first pb's. Would be nice to have a second pair.
I double parked out front. Ran in and ran out. Quite a few people did that. Traffic is light because of the holiday.

Florida Mall Adidas store is a zoo. Stupid iPads take people extra long because they can't type and they don't get any reception in the store. 

All other stores in the mall were a breeze. Feel like I wasted an hour of my life because I never win these raffles.

Florida Mall Adidas store is a zoo. Stupid iPads take people extra long because they can't type and they don't get any reception in the store. 

All other stores in the mall were a breeze. Feel like I wasted an hour of my life because I never win these raffles.
Is Footaction doing raffles? How long was Champs/FL? I'm going in about 2 hours.

Is Footaction doing raffles? How long was Champs/FL? I'm going in about 2 hours.
Yeah all stores in the mall doing raffles. No lines anywhere but Adidas. Go to all other stores first then hit Adidas. I flopped because I forgot it was a holiday. Usually Monday lunchtime there's no one at the mall and it's a breeze. Every kid and their extendo family are in line for raffles today.

i remember fl mall for hte galaxy foams. THAT was a zoo. 

ahhh the good days :lol:

I was like 10 in line then WW3 broke out

all my pics and video was all over blogs and the news

I remeber doing a interview the next morning because I stayed out there all night thinking they would release em the next day

I spent a whole 24 hours at the florida mall

at least i got to meet D Wade the next morning

Last edited:
Just finished all the spots at GSP.
Wish I could say my chances are good but I'm sure most people that came to GSP also went to all the stores doing raffles. Means I have to go out of GSP to have better chances than other people. I really ain't trying to do all that though, I just want to go home and take pics of my W2s.
majority of people going everywhere else too

So we been kinda laughing at this all day

Stores with literally 8 pairs available to the public have had over 700 sign ups as of 1pm lol

Company policy is we can not stop giving out tickets but at this point it's almost pointless to even sign up

Can't get mad at HOH 34th etc.. They have a lot but these smaller volume stores it's such a waste of time

Staten Island people in particular HOH in the mall has like 12 pairs available to the public IF NO SHADY STUFF HAPPENS and as of 3pm they have about 1.5K sign ups lol

So by tomorrow night figure 3K + sign ups for MAYBE 12 pairs for the public which is not even a size run so people are legit signing up and have zero shot in winning as the size is not available

We just can't tell the customer that lol

Gotta love it

Dallas: Went to Town East on my lunch break. Was able to walk right in to the 3 and grab my raffle tix. No lines. Prolly try for the Parks in Arlington after work.
Parks in arlington had no lines got mines from champs and foot action and footlocker said they doing it tomorrow. Town east is hella sketchy to me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom