ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 3 spots in the state getting them for me... Threw my name into all of the hats. No line for any of the spots getting them in Seattle for anyone curious... Walked right in and back out

So do any people actually win there? I was kinda annoyed/confused when one of the employees tells me "You didn't win last time?" for the 750's when I was entering for the tans 350.I always take L's in the Florida Mall.

I won't blow up too much of how they run things but people do win a fair share. I'm just saying they hold down piairs for loyal customers outside of employees.

By Loyal I mean those who spends bread and buys additional products, hook-ups(apparel) for example.

Also if you're the type of customer that comes to the store and try on kicks knowing you're not gonna buy anything and waste time then they will remember you by face and throw your ticket away.

That's what I did. Didn't take any extra cash, just looking out for loyal customers.

Signed up for two raffles at Houston galleria. Adidas line was dumb long out the store around to the parking lot.

I might sound like a prick but I hate seeing middle aged moms n dads out in line or dudes w no style they clothes look broke. Not talking about the prices I mean broke as in got bum wear on like what is u doin here
If they do rock em what they finna wear them wit??
 It's gonna be funny when they win the pairs you signed up for

Signed up for two raffles at Houston galleria. Adidas line was dumb long out the store around to the parking lot.

I might sound like a prick but I hate seeing middle aged moms n dads out in line or dudes w no style they clothes look broke. Not talking about the prices I mean broke as in got bum wear on like what is u doin here
If they do rock em what they finna wear them wit??

Good I was bummed out over size zip up hoodie and NT jeans and work boots.

Why because my job on Mondays requires me sometimes to be near dangerous chemicals and wearing biz casual clothes getting eaten up by chromic, hydrochloric, and nitric acids ain't fun. Rather my bum gear get affected.

So yea I was in line bumming I'm not getting cute to spend my money

Also, what grown adult thinks this though?

Last edited:
Did every story in gsp except adidas... line was too long so I'll come back there tomorrow. .. adidas menlo is just as bad as gsp but I'm just gonna stay here and get it over with and finish it off with Jersey Gardens for the day

Why because my job on Mondays requires me sometimes to be near dangerous chemicals and wearing biz casual clothes getting eaten up by chromic, hydrochloric, and nitric acids ain't fun. Rather my bum gear get affected.

Repped for common sense.

Today I lined up at 8am at GSP from FNL and worked my way around to FTL. Took me almost an hour overall. Before I left to visit another store FNL was OD long lmao

Already looking for a consolation price for the inevitable Ls to be taken this weekend. :rofl: the optimism is not with me

Last edited:

Lol my NT fam i was just wilding out on the comment, u good. get your money and prosper.

im speaking on those NOT in the sneaker community i can tell OFF TOP who is with the culture and who isnt,regardless work wear or fly wear. i been in this culture,niketalk,blogs since 2003

its like when i go to the basketball court. I KNOW WHO HERE CAN BALL and who here dribbling around dont know what they doin
laugh.gif
 dont take these comments too serious

Lol my NT fam i was just wilding out on the comment, u good. get your money and prosper.

im speaking on those NOT in the sneaker community i can tell OFF TOP who is with the culture and who isnt,regardless work wear or fly wear. i been in this culture,niketalk,blogs since 2003

its like when i go to the basketball court. I KNOW WHO HERE CAN BALL and who here dribbling around dont know what they doin:lol:  dont take these comments too serious

There was customers my staff was helping calling them "the Kanye West's"

Going to hit 3 stores tomorrow, was thinking about driving up to one tonight but I changed my mind, should be interesting. Anyone went to Cherry Hill or Deptford stores, how did the line look today if any line

So much demand this time round, I genuinely don't see why they wouldn't put out a greater number for more to cop and therefor reap the profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom