ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time ADC gonna drop? I'm ready
smokin.gif
soon.  get ready.

After years of going through this and only ending up with a few meager 'Ws', I think I've had it. I put way too much time and energy into this release only to end up empty handed yet again. Throwing my pathetic stock on goat and taking a vacation. It's been real NT, y'all some funny bois. 
see you back here during the next release

I don't know why I'm so salty. I copped via Champs reservation app and YS for my sz 12 and an 11 for my bro. However, it feels like I took a full L because Adidas has permanently flagged all my cards. It just feels like wrong letting the cart hold timer run out because Adidas declined all my cards and PayPal. Then, temporarily banned my account for trying to use my own debit card instead of a cc. 

Time to rage call all my credit card companies and get replacements. Maybe I should change my legal name too. Create new identity and start over. Maybe than ADC will restart the flagging. Rinse and repeat. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I don't know why I'm so salty. I copped via Champs reservation app and YM for my sz 12 and an 11 for my bro. However, it feels like I took a full L because Adidas has permanently flagged all my cards.

Time to rage call all my credit card companies and get replacements. Maybe I should change my legal name too. Create new identity and start over. Maybe than ADC will restart the flagging. Rinse and repeat. 
roll.gif
Is that what happens? When I try to buy from adidas it keeps saying 'for security purposes, please re-enter your details' when I went to check out. Does that mean my cards are flagged?

The whole reason for this splash is the let people in and have a smooth check out. Not to hope and pray they don't get an error and it somehow adds to cart. What's the point of the splash :x

Is that what happens? When I try to buy from adidas it keeps saying 'for security purposes, please re-enter your details' when I went to check out. Does that mean my cards are flagged?
Yes, that is likely the case. You can always try spamming your cards or using fake aliases and/or emails to checkout but you have to get lucky. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom