ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

says who? i saw BNB cook on adidas and as limited as those are suppost to be, unless adidas changes something i say at least half will be from ATC or now the new "cart" services
For someone that's bot illiterate, what did they change? I've been super anti-Adidas bc of their lack of effort in preventing bots so I'm interested in what they did to prevent them this time. I hit for the first time ever this time so I'm pleased with that.
From what I've heard they've changed some of the coding and a lot of the typical bot scripts aren't working, could that change in the future? Sure.

It's been a lot easier trying to cop on ADC, past 3 releases were "easy" compared to never even getting an inventory check.

Last edited:
Guess I'm wrong then, I heard someone mention it and tied it to why I was able to cop manually.

Could be just more pairs available.

The main reason is SM didn't share his method.. Did you guys see how many pairs he copped?? I think it was over 20, maybe more 

Just a update on my situation when I deleted the app and I never even got a voucher. So I went to the adidas store and yes they looked out and I got both [emoji]127824[/emoji]s. Shout out to easyco for the positive talk after all of the L comments.

Could be that due to the SM jig not working, more folks were able to cop manually this time around. I seem to recall during the December release, a lot of folks were triple/quadrupling up on ADC off SM's jig.

almost had a heart attack when I read the subject line for this email. thought they found some extra unclaimed pairs for me 
roll.gif

"Shiekh's Vault Unlocked [YEEZY'S FOUND]"

For someone that's bot illiterate, what did they change? I've been super anti-Adidas bc of their lack of effort in preventing bots so I'm interested in what they did to prevent them this time. I hit for the first time ever this time so I'm pleased with that.

They added the HMAC which is petty much a unique key generated to open the lock to communicate and allow the person through. To be fair there are way more bots on other sites too, I've been able to get through ADC every time manually. It's frustrating at times but I've managed to get one pair every time I try on ADC

cant believe it copped off my girls phone at the airport literally minutes before we had to board

im hyped i wanted these more than any other yeezy and was ready to pay resale...thought no way im going to cop while going through the airport....phone went through security while at splash lol

one of those instances ill never forget

congrats to everyone else who copped

Congrats to all who ate. Was on the splash page and I never got through it but it's cool. These weren't a pair I was dying for.

yea, it was in an email for me and it says "for our most valued customers". but i've only ever bought one thing from them, which was oreo v2s from their last raffle lol
Don't think I've ever copped off of their website so I'm sure everyone should get the email sooner or later 

To everyone who's planning to buy/resell, good luck with the legit checks on these 
This is why I don't mind paying a bit more on Stockx or GOAT than I would on a FB group. I know those aren't 100%, but easier than trying to do a legit check on your own with a local reseller 

cant believe it copped off my girls phone at the airport literally minutes before we had to board

im hyped i wanted these more than any other yeezy and was ready to pay resale...thought no way im going to cop while going through the airport....phone went through security while at splash lol

one of those instances ill never forget

congrats to everyone else who copped
Love hearing stories like this.

Reminds me of when I copped the Banned 1s off SNKRS somehow on the way to Vegas.

Straight deserted land with poor reception. I fell asleep on the way up there and woke up to a AMEX notifcation from Nike, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom