ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they build that following though? Hmm
By acting like they know everything. See my post above - they called like, 3 different dates for Belugas before finally getting it right. They said production of Oreos are 2-300K. :rofl: 2-300K is GR Jordan production numbers.

Last edited:
They called like, 3 different dates for Belugas before finally getting it right.
They say every release is limited except the Oreos. None were truly super limited but not GR, either. They said there are 2-300K pairs of Oreos. That is typical GR Jordan production.
roll.gif
I thought the wrong dates was the Oreo V2 Blacks?

Belugas were pretty on point.

Still no one gets the release dates as early as they can for most of the case like the 3 color blacks, this "Bred" and maybe the upcoming "Zebra".

Point is, this all happens because of Adidas' lack of infos.

By acting like they know everything. See my post above - they called like, 3 different dates for Belugas before finally getting it right. They said production of Oreos are 2-300K. :rofl: 2-300K is GR Jordan production numbers.
a lot of their "numbers" and dates aren't always accurate, but they're right about a lot that I wouldn't know about otherwise.

Last edited:
What if he comes back and bites you in the *** 6 months later? I hate that feeling lol.

Long as you ship through eBay and PayPal your covered 110% had some fool try a chargeback and yes it was a hassle. All I had to do is call and take pics of my receipts from the post office. As long as it's the same zip code you're good to go. Also signature confirmation on anything over $300 but I do $200 just to be sure but it's a cost of doing business. I guess I have an account that's super old with tons of positive feedback and if a fool doesn't pay I leave them positive feedback buy oh boy is it negative. Last feedback I left was something like this.....

Buyer is a scam artist doesn't pay bills nor his child support wouldn't sell to if he was the last person on Earth.....

You have to read the PayPal agreements and Ebay Agreements as well! If not you're gonna get burned so just

cover your bases you'll be good to go.......

Careful. I had my account suspended and all live auctions removed for leaving negative comments in a positive feedback. Feedback was removed too.

I am with you ... Something needs to change ... They have created an entire market for essentially hacking and monopolizing the shoe industry with add to cart services... Hundreds of millions in capital and you can't establish a system that can't be rigged ... As if paying $200 for a shoe wasn't enough how about another 20$-300$ on top of that to have the right to purchase it .. FRAUD

I thought the wrong dates was the Oreo V2 Blacks?

Belugas were pretty on point.

Still no one gets the release dates as early as they can for most of the case like the 3 color blacks, this "Bred" and maybe the upcoming "Zebra".

Point is, this all happens because of Adidas' lack of infos.
They call different dates all the time. That's why I stopped trusting them.

Who cares, if u don't bid the 220 your entry is invalid. Let all these dumb f*cks ruin their chance.
Agreed, my annoyance is squarely on how my notification settings wont update to stop giving me these emails.
Funny you mention that. Yesterday I tried Googling why I only receive emails, yet my notifications are turned on for my iPhone and I have been alerted that way a grand total of zero times. Annoying as hell. Anyone else with that problem?

I am with you ... Something needs to change ... They have created an entire market for essentially hacking and monopolizing the shoe industry with add to cart services... Hundreds of millions in capital and you can't establish a system that can't be rigged ... As if paying $200 for a shoe wasn't enough how about another 20$-300$ on top of that to have the right to purchase it .. FRAUD
It's all part of the game bro...the same thing was happening when Nike had the shoe game on lock..It took Nike years to address that something unfair was happening I expect ADI to just ride this wave and really not care as long as things are selling

for people with both v1 oxford tan & 2.0 pb 2016; do they fit the same?

had a PB 2.0 in size 9 that fit me ok, could I do a 8.5? Since OTs didn't have the padding like PB 2.0? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's all part of the game bro...the same thing was happening when Nike had the shoe game on lock..It took Nike years to address that something unfair was happening I expect ADI to just ride this wave and really not care as long as things are selling
Adidas is actually actively doing stuff to stop bots. Started as captcha, then the random queue, then having stores try to stop resellers, now blocking cart selling sites like YM. Nike let this happen for a long time before they at least added a captcha. Nike eventually did the whole draw thing, but still has people running multiple accounts on the draw. What I think was the best way to handle bots was what yeezy supply did with redirecting you to another URL. Hint of genius to allow the average person to cop. 

They call different dates all the time. That's why I stopped trusting them.
There's no real need to trust, just want to see any potential images and possible dates.

But nevertheless, they provide the best information compared to the rest, but I'm not a fan either and will not pay for carts nor merch. Don't know why they even want to buy their merch.

Adidas is actually actively doing stuff to stop bots. Started as captcha, then the random queue, then having stores try to stop resellers, now blocking cart selling sites like YM. Nike let this happen for a long time before they at least added a captcha. Nike eventually did the whole draw thing, but still has people running multiple accounts on the draw. What I think was the best way to handle bots was what yeezy supply did with redirecting you to another URL. Hint of genius to allow the average person to cop. 
They try to combat but they don't really care that much, if they did, they could easily cancel all multiple orders to a single address.

A simple way is to put the actual drop with the right image but random shoe description and URL description, that will already help a lot.

I think Kith does that sometimes, by switching up the URL to another shoe name.

Last edited:

They can't cheat an app based site like SNKRS can they? Besides making hundreds of fake email account to use for the Draw. But it's not like that guarantees anything. It's still random

Random question, but did footstores get the GG 750s? I can't remember if I went to footstores to get tickets for the life of me

There's no real need to trust, just want to see any potential images and possible dates.

But nevertheless, they provide the best information compared to the rest, but I'm not a fan either and will not pay for carts nor merch. Don't know why they even want to buy their merch.

They try to combat but they don't really care that much, if they did, they could easily cancel all multiple orders to a single address.

A simple way is to put the actual drop with the right image but random shoe description and URL description, that will already help a lot.

I think Kith does that sometimes, by switching up the URL to another shoe name.
I think multiple orders to a single address is fine because there are homes with multiple people wanting a pair. Probably have more of a limit like 3-4 per address. That would be unfair for only one person per household to get a pair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom