ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cop from anywhere BUT retail store/site and you still gotta do your due diligence- post pics in LC thread.
cross out middleman bcuz thats basically what stockx and goat is. if you aint cop from a retailer you better be able to check your kicks 

Seriously. I'm actually waiting for someone to point out a small glue spot that is exposed.
mean.gif
Sad part is that it is true. Dudes have actually asked for LCs on pairs directly from ADC.

Everything with a healthy flow thru rate must have a X% failure rate.  

Adidas does their best to manage QC.  

Stock X/GOAT/Etc. does their best to mitigate the sale of replicas.

It is impossible for either entity to be perfect.

Last edited:
Adidas fast as a mug. UPS just dropped off that size 6. Hopefully when wifey sees them she'll keep em. It's our anniversary too so I might make her wear em tonight. Lol

Got my shipping email from ADC last night around 9:30 California time.

Says the package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but it still haven't even left the warehouse yet. I'm sure I'm going to get an updated delivery date soon.

Says the package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but it still haven't even left the warehouse yet. I'm sure I'm going to get an updated delivery date soon.

Same. No movement on mine and it was initially expected to be delivered tomorrow.

You should get it tomorrow still. Mine was still in SC as of last night and Im in California. Still expecting mine tomorrow. UPS 2 day is reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom