ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way UPS works is  the shiper weighs it  and types the info in  and prints while its on the scale.
Not all the time, sometimes they round up and as they have a huge account with UPS it doesn't matter if it's wrong, UPS will weigh it once it's at their location and update plus readjust price accordingly.

My current collection:

sold my black/ coppers, the stripe on black does not do it for me.

Adidas should introduce the draw system, just like Nike is doing it now!
Adidas should just make confirmed draw and leave ADC on saturdays the way it is. Confirmed is flooded with jailbreak headstarts and autotap jigs. 

Last edited:
Adidas should just make confirmed draw and leave ADC on saturdays the way it is. Confirmed is flooded with jailbreak headstarts and autotap jigs. 
Autotap jig doesnt work anyway if you dont know the right way to do it. Even then, its all up to luck.

Don't want the "Zebras" but it will be stupid not to try for them. If I hit, I'm trading for 10 pairs of Jordans I need from the last few years [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Theres bots for the draw too, just isnt as well known. Also F*** the Draw. 
Bots for a random lottery? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Multiple bot entries = Lower chances of winning a random lottery 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
What type of jeans/joggers do you guys wear with your yeezys? mainly asking what companies and/or where do you get them from? i cant find a good pair of jeans that looks good with my yeezys.

H&M, Pacsun, Hyper denim. Main 3 that come to mind.

All trolling aside, what he said as well as Nudie, 7 for all mankind, sometimes you can find stuff in forever 21 and Abercrombie. If you're really up for bargain hunting and a treasure hunt, TJ maxx or Marshalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom