ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time will the reservation count down start? If I'm remembering correctly it was 4pm eat for the brown 750s. Gotta drive to Berlin again for the chance
smile.gif
Like on the Autobahn??

these ugly Zebras arent even worth all that stress to me. If i miss out, ill be content. I would have been okay with just waking up to grab them from finishline like the other pairs. but i dont like this pair enough to pay resell on it

None , this is the first time. The website is about to crash because now everyone that have been sleeping knows
Wouldn't matter anyway with the hype and limited amount. Anything online is open season for bots and scripts smh

I just signed up recently to stockx (entered for the yeezy raffle) and got a $25 discount code that I won't be using it. First person to message me can have it, won't be using it since I was able to get my yeezys off eBay.

Has anyone actually had any movement on their pairs? Mine shipped on a Friday and really no movement. I wonder if they have just been preparing labels lol

Really need to double up and get another pair of Belugas. Hopefully can find someone who wants to trade theirs for my breds or the black friday red pair.

Adidas store in the Galleria temporarily closed for renovations or whatever

No footsites getting the Zebras from the looks of it

Houston we have a problem...
I'm hoping the Galleria does some sort of big renovation opening event from all these missed drops.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom