ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 9.5 and these literally fit the same as my ultra boosts in 9.5......going half size up would be a mistake imo. This all depends on your foot type. I'd say I have a standard width foot.

I need help, think I may have gotten sold fakes. Do the Bred V2s from ADC come with the sticker inside???
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyzz  

Yes but like with any shoe or company it could be missing a sticker. I've bought ultraboosts from USA retailers and had two pairs with no stickers and didn't know they came with stickers til the next few pairs I ordered all came with them
Euro comes with the 2nd tag in replace of the sticker inside the shoe. The Euro box sticker will also be different with more sizing coversations listed as well. Also, the stickers do fall off pretty easily, so its not the best indicator of a fake. It helps prove not a fake, but does not give you any indication that it is a fake

I love my PB's but man everytime I wanna decide whether to woesr them or the Oreo's I go for the Oreo's.

Maybe I can use em for trade bat for the Zebra's, though I doubt that cause people are probably tired of black kicks.

Whats the going rate for used PB's? Im gonna asshme around $600-$700?

I love my PB's but man everytime I wanna decide whether to woesr them or the Oreo's I go for the Oreo's.

Maybe I can use em for trade bat for the Zebra's, though I doubt that cause people are probably tired of black kicks.

Whats the going rate for used PB's? Im gonna asshme around $600-$700?
give or take a few depending on the condition of the PBs. I've been going back and forth between letting my used pair go as well because after wearing the v2s it's too damn hard to go back to the v1

Down for the IG group.

I had some UB 3.0's I had shipped from FNL that I returned without the sticker. I took it off thinking I would keep the shoe but then you guys know how Adidas is with their sizing. They ended up being too big and I returned them in store. Legit pair, no sticker. 

hey my friends , here is a update on the sizing of my bred v2 yeezys. As you know im a TTS 8.5 in air maxes, most new balances and dress shoes . I only go to a sz 9 for Nike huaraches, and flyknit racers. I own the cream ultra boosts sz 8.5, the uncaged ultra boost triple black and grey in sz 8.5 and these Yeezys v2s are my first pair of yeezys.
I wear all my ultra boost with THIN dress socks from H&M clothing store or THIN no show socks from same store too and they fit fine, if i wear thick socks with Ultra boosts or flyknit racers, my feet feel restrained as hell. The v2s were ok on first day but my left foot felt snug and restrained a bit, after sticking wooden oak shoe trees in them overnight , they stretched pretty nicely. I unds them last friday , wore them saturday and sunday and today, now they fill comfy like my ULTRA BOOSTS uncaged, so im glad to let you know that they DO STRETCH but it will take at least 2 to 3 days of wearing for 8 straight hours to stretch since the prime knit is thicker than uncaged ultra boosts. I heard if you go up a half size , after they stretch , you will get heel slippage a bit and longer on front . Also a guy on the forum mentioned that going up a half size is longer in front but still tight/snug on lacing area so it might be useless going up a half size but not sure since you can't really try these shoes in stores .

Here is my conclusion , you'll be ok going TTS after wearing and breaking them in after wearing for 2 to 3 days straight and think socks , and maybe going up a half size should be ok but you might have to lace them tight when they break in to prevent heel slippage . Also i put them side by side to my uncaged UBs and are same length.

I hope this helps, let me know.

OVO 12s coming in tomorrow, yet no shipping confirmation from YS on my other pair. Not sure why they are taking a long period of time even for a label creation. At least my sister can wear her first pair of yeezys since those shipped last week.

OVO 12s coming in tomorrow, yet no shipping confirmation from YS on my other pair. Not sure why they are taking a long period of time even for a label creation. At least my sister can wear her first pair of yeezys since those shipped last week.

Bro keep OVO out of this thread, I already left that thread, I'm salty I missed out, don't want to be reminded of them shoes, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom