ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they use the same links again then yeah bots will be all over it, otherwise it shouldn't be an issue. 

On another note, I'm working on something kind of like Solemartyr's bot, and I've achieved something that is a lot simpler to use and much more compact. Only thing I need to do is finish my brute force splash bypass (refreshes and clears cache until it passes splash) and implement proxy support.

I'll be watching the international releases for more info on HMAC.

Last edited:

On another note, I'm working on something kind of like Solemartyr's bot, and I've achieved something that is a lot simpler to use and much more compact. Only thing I need to do is finish my brute force splash bypass (refreshes and clears cache until it passes splash) and implement proxy support.

I'll be watching the international releases for more info on HMAC.
Sounds very similar to how ANB's HMAC destroyer works. That thing is magic.

Does it only let you buy one pair per hmac, or does it allow you to transfer hmac, useragent, and ip and have a "rolling" cart session until the 10 min HMAC expiration?

Last edited:
Does it only let you buy one pair per hmac, or does it allow you to transfer hmac, session, and ip and have a "rolling" cart session until the 10 min HMAC expiration?

You have hmac on the browser that passed splash for 10 min and you can checkout as many pairs as you can in that window.

Does it only let you buy one pair per hmac, or does it allow you to transfer hmac, useragent, and ip and have a "rolling" cart session until the 10 min HMAC expiration?
Multiples, you just increase the threads on successful HMAC.

Ok I'm looking thru pages back and forth but I'm still confused on the yeezy supply release time and what's the wait time average for the ADC site. I'm on team manual so I know I need a Hail Mary but what's the exact best move to make on Saturday to try and cop online. Thanx

Ok I'm looking thru pages back and forth but I'm still confused on the yeezy supply release time and what's the wait time average for the ADC site. I'm on team manual so I know I need a Hail Mary but what's the exact best move to make on Saturday to try and cop online. Thanx
Sorry to say this but theres no release time on Yeezy Supply and no average wait time for ADC. It's all completely random. All we can tell you is that it'll be on Saturday, typically very early morning for YS and morning for ADC. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom