ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

I'm going to go on record and call this the Sneakerhead Paradox.

Sneakerheads have historically wanted to most limited sneakers...Now, if you want a limited sneaker your're called a *******, or a hypebeast... When companies like Adidas and Nike reach new audiences like the'yre doing with the Yeezy line, all sorts of people come out of the woodwork..

Theres a model who I follow on IG who posted a pic of her in the gym wh pb 350s and I cringed
sick.gif
 ..BUT in the comments were all these chicks " omg love those shoes" "omg want those so bad" that NEVER happened before..... the game done changed ..like I said,.. this is a case study era which has given birth to the Sneakerhead Paradox 

I forgot to tell yall that YS responded to me on NYE.

I was drunk so I didnt realize what they even said at first.

I checked my bank account this morning and was wondering why they still didnt charge me for teh bra and dug up our convo.

Take it for what its worth

At this point I was sauced at Amy Ruths so I was already confused. Especially since I included my name and size in the email (not pictured but its below the order #)

I emailed them back in like 30min - 1h my size and they responded with 

Which I misread thinking they said my yeezy size wasnt available. (I was really drunk lol)

So I emailed them back that I wanted an 8.5 again but havent heard anything.

TLDR

YS answered my email NYE. I was drunk

They basically said they coudnt authorized my order # bc the address was wrong, which when I check today, it was completely correct down to the street

So they knew I only made the order for the yeezys and made up an excuse why I wouldnt get them lol

They cancelled my bra b. 

I aint eem mad

Last edited:
I'm going to go on record and call this the Sneakerhead Paradox.

Sneakerheads have historically wanted to most limited sneakers...Now, if you want a limited sneaker your're called a *******, or a hypebeast... When companies like Adidas and Nike reach new audiences like the'yre doing with the Yeezy line, all sorts of people come out of the woodwork..

Theres a model who I follow on IG who posted a pic of her in the gym wh pb 350s and I cringed :x  ..BUT in the comments were all these chicks " omg love those shoes" "omg want those so bad" that NEVER happened before..... the game done changed ..like I said,.. this is a case study era which has given birth to the Sneakerhead Paradox 
it's a pop culture sneaker. kardashians have girls not into sneakers desiring and going hard for these kicks too.

Peep this story it's a really funny read if you get the chance. Lol Some people take this a little to serious. Never understand why people go through all the trouble, but the ending is worth it. Hope fam lucks up in the future.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2016/01/03/how-i-spent-8-days-of-my-life-and-struck-out-on-yeezys/

First of all, he says he spent $60 per Uber, 8x.  That's $480 right there.  $480 + the $200 he would've spent probably would've gotten him a pair without all the hassle. 

Secondly, this quote: "What the shoe represents to me is power, overcoming obstacles of adversity and fighting for your dreams.".    Yikes.

For those of you who are #teammanual like me....we will never win

(excerpt from the nice kicks article)

I forgot to tell yall that YS responded to me on NYE.
ok so this is kind of good news

because at least they responded to someone NOT saying they sold out or anything, just saying something else

i also sent an email for a size 8.5

right now at this point i haven't received any emails from them,

but this post gives me hope that i will get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom