ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone explain to me why this raffle process is so primitive?  Isn't there a more efficient way to do this?  A simple card reader that takes the information from the bar-code on the state issued license/ID  and enters it into a computer seems logical.  There has to be more transparency surrounding these raffle drawings.
Yes, that is doable but it cost money to develop. Think about it as a business. Why would you bother spending the $ on that (or on preventing bots) when you get paid either way.

Can someone explain to me why this raffle process is so primitive?  Isn't there a more efficient way to do this?  A simple card reader that takes the information from the bar-code on the state issued license/ID  and enters it into a computer seems logical.  There has to be more transparency surrounding these raffle drawings.
Nah, too fair

FA culver hasnt called yet, champs has been calling since last night and they are almost done, FA santa monica is still calling now and so is the footlocker there, and FA del amo i dont know if its over yet
Thanks for the update! Hopefully I score a pair, imma be 0/12  if not 
eyes.gif

I thought adidas would announce a time or something

So what time am k supposed to get up? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom