ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. My TTS is a 12 and I have an 11 in the black 750s. Lengthwise they're perfect, but the width is noticeably tighter than I usually like. They definitely still fit, so if you like a tighter TTS, sizing down is definitely advisable. If the zipper's not sturdier than on the initial release though, I worry that the tightness might lead to a broken zipper down the road.
I don't know how you guys are even getting your foot into the TB 750's if you sized down. I got my TTS sz 10 in the TB and they are really snug on foot! I also have a sz 10 in the greys and those fit a little looser and more like a true 10.5 length wise. Both are a struggle to get on foot no matter what so I understand why people are busting the zippers on these. I was shocked by how much tighter the TB 750's were though. I wear a 9 in TD's and a 9.5 in PB's for size comparison and have skinny feet.

I don't know how you guys are even getting your foot into the TB 750's if you sized down. I got my TTS sz 10 in the TB and they are really snug on foot! I also have a sz 10 in the greys and those fit a little looser and more like a true 10.5 length wise. Both are a struggle to get on foot no matter what so I understand why people are busting the zippers on these. I was shocked by how much tighter the TB 750's were though. I wear a 9 in TD's and a 9.5 in PB's for size comparison and have skinny feet.

Can't get my foot into my 750s either.. :lol:

you see a big difference in the half size up?  wider or longer?

you see a big difference in the half size up?  wider or longer?
Half size up in the 350's gives me a tiny bit of extra space but nothing major. Basically the difference between wearing a thin sock or a thicker sock. Both 9 and 9.5  are very comfortable to wear for me.

Hi guys I'm new here but I have an important question adidas hasn't shipped my OT yet should I be worried and is anyone else facing the same problem ?
I need to make a new account for the next Yeezy release. It seems like brand new people get through easier. Grats on the pickup!

Are these legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

In my opinion.. they are.. but I need some other opinions.

nerd.gif
your link says listing ended...

Got my tans today. Feel and look somewhat like an orthopedic shoe coming from wearing mostly Jordans and other Basketball shoes all my life. love the sole and color though. Just need a pair of 750's now and I'll have all 3 YxA  models. 

Hey guys, I know this has probably been asked before, but are the 750 TB TTS? I have a size 10, and I am not sure if it's going to be too big. I wear between a 9.5 to 10 in most Jordan's, but I wear a size 10 in most Jordan 1s and Ivs. Any advice would be great! Appreciate it guys! Don't want to size swap if I don't need to! Let me know!

If you don't wear Yeezy's just like Kanye, prepare to get roasted on NT.  

Anyways, who else is ready for these Beluga's?!  I think they're such a clean summer shoe.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom