ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh i helped more ppl cop than i copped jesus just dont love me man.

how so?
my boys brother in laws copped 4 pairs off my help and i got none. like wtf and they slept well and everythingi been up all night and got nothing but pre charges cart jacks.
I even helped some lurker get moonrocks and i struck out. like damn jesus.

Last edited:
 Hey to anyone upset they didn't get through right away, I got through the second Adidas tweeted (manually) I checked out right away too but kept getting errors. I have about 25 charges across 5 different cards. I don't know why I couldn't get through even though it was right after the tweet, but no matter how many times I tried to check out , it didn't work.

Congrats to those who copped.

finally took them (size 12) out of my cart on desktop.

still trying to add on mobile

View media item 1918087Almost had a second pair , but wifey came thru at work with my actual size ... Crazy thing is she was even able to get me the psny as well on snkrs.. Am starting to think she my good luck charm ..

I doubt im getting through on Yeezy Supply I think I'll just go to the mall and hope someone didn't claim their pair.

Got confirm email, but no pending transaction on  my card... This might be the worse kind of L if it doesn't go through. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I got the opposite
no confirmation
but my card was charged

I think a confirmation is a way better 
tired.gif
i agree..

i have 4 pending charges... smh 

Adidas really defeated the purpose of the splash page today.

By making it live 30 minutes early, but not releasing the inventory till the tweet, everyone just had to hit "TRY AGAIN" and they were able to go checkout all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom