ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there are going to be any other sites releasing these? I would like to get a pair for my bro.

PB's winning in that trade. Past, Present, and Future. But do it if you like the PB's more, don't do it if you like OVO's more. It's hard to enjoy things if you put a price/value on everything

You think anyone would do an even trade for the moonrocks or Oxford tans? Or would i have to add $ plus the 2016 pbs

Looks like we traded places then, haha. 

For the Oxford Tans, I had no problems at all really.  Chose size, had a hiccup or 2, logged in and they were in my cart, then checked out. Boom.  

This time I had them in my cart for so long with no success. 

Sucks when you cart and can't cop. I already had pirates from the first release gonna try and trade these for moon rocks or tans of possible

So, have I missed anything since the ADC debacle this morning, and the Shiekh release?  

Sorry, I actually had to get some work done today.

You think anyone would do an even trade for the moonrocks or Oxford tans? Or would i have to add $ plus the 2016 pbs
I have the OT and honestly it will just depend.  It can go either way, personally I think they can be traded evenly. 

^ I need the TD's, PB's, MR's, or OT's ...basically any of the 350's.

Last edited:

both 10's
I think you would need to add $50-$100 more to do a trade today. People can play the waiting game on OVO's and get them for less than $500. PB's at $750 will probably be seen when pairs start arriving some time next week or the following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom