ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NMDs are dope besides the legos that are attached to the midsole
laugh.gif

I couldnt grab the black 750s or OT online, never got passed the splash pages. Gotta have better luck in 2016 online

Beating a dead horse but folks who received that shady looking Adidas CS email stating that your cancelled 750 boost is actually not cancelled and receiving said email meaning you got yourself a pair and soon, what ever happened to that? I asked an Adidas CS for a follow up and got a generic email reply saying sorry but not sorry.
[table][tr][td]
After researching your inquiry, I found that to our regret, we had to cancel your order due to insufficient stock levels. When you add an item to your shopping cart, the item is still available for other customers to order. If we happen to have a low quantity available for a particular item, there is a slight possibility that it may become out of stock when you submit your order. Upon review of our inventory, we did not have this item available as your order cleared through our system. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

In the future, you are more than welcome to contact our customer service department at 800-982-9337  for assistance with placing your order. We will be able to check the availability of an item before adding it to your shopping cart.

I recommend to keep following us on our twitter feed @adidasoriginals and also at adidas.com/yeezy. We also have a confirmed app that you can download as well. For questions or more information on the confirmed app go to http://www.adidas.com/us/confirmed.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Happy New Year,
Tiffany
Your adidas online shop team
[/td][/tr][/table]

Beating a dead horse but folks who received that shady looking Adidas CS email stating that your cancelled 750 boost is actually not cancelled and receiving said email meaning you got yourself a pair and soon, what ever happened to that? I asked an Adidas CS for a follow up and got a generic email reply saying sorry but not sorry.

[table][TR]
[TD]
After researching your inquiry, I found that to our regret, we had to cancel your order due to insufficient stock levels. When you add an item to your shopping cart, the item is still available for other customers to order. If we happen to have a low quantity available for a particular item, there is a slight possibility that it may become out of stock when you submit your order. Upon review of our inventory, we did not have this item available as your order cleared through our system. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

In the future, you are more than welcome to contact our customer service department at 800-982-9337 for assistance with placing your order. We will be able to check the availability of an item before adding it to your shopping cart.

I recommend to keep following us on our twitter feed @adidasoriginals and also at adidas.com/yeezy. We also have a confirmed app that you can download as well. For questions or more information on the confirmed app go to http://www.adidas.com/us/confirmed.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Happy New Year,

Tiffany

Your adidas online shop team
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

Call their CS number and you can check on your order. They have a list of folks that received that email that should be receiving pairs. No one's gotten shipping info yet, although people have been told that pairs have shipped without tracking. Basically, no one actually knows what's going on and is just waiting in limbo.

Call their CS number and you can check on your order. They have a list of folks that received that email that should be receiving pairs. No one's gotten shipping info yet, although people have been told that pairs have shipped without tracking. Basically, no one actually knows what's going on and is just waiting in limbo.

I was told today by CS that everyone that received that email had a pair go out yesterday but they are unable to track them lol

I was told today by CS that everyone that received that email had a pair go out yesterday but they are unable to track them lol

ADC is hilarious if that's true. Why would anyone actually need to know when this ridiculously valuable pair of shoes is going to show up at their house? Better hope you got honest neighbors!

Moonrocks were in my opnion.
I'd have to agree MR were the hardest to cop due to how crappy the release was handled (from an online standpoint). OG 750 and TDs were also due to the fact that it crashed like a mother. Granted I'm 2/6 on the year for YZYs but I did it the good ol fashion way, click and pray. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom