ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only asked because I figured Yeezy Supply would get raped by bots. You must have been on your A game.

I got lucky. I saw the PBs pop up and they were gone but as I was closing the window the OT flashed so I went back. Heart was pounding so fast. Even messed up my email by leaving out a letter. Emailed them and they resent confirmation. Fingers crossed I get them.

So, did anybody who own 2015s try to get the 2016s? Me personally, I went and entered a few raffles but I was NOT about to stay up over night when I have them already. That's just me.

I wear my Yeezys quite a bit, every color. I have noticed in some the heel does kinda hurt after an extended wear. I'm really anxious to see if this padding results in much better long term wear.

So, did anybody who own 2015s try to get the 2016s? Me personally, I went and entered a few raffles but I was NOT about to stay up over night when I have them already. That's just me.
I can assure you people did. I see people that are lucky enough to double up, and then still ***** and moan if they happen to strike out on the next release. Or people that will win a raffle then ***** they struck out online. I swear people are selfish AF. But I guess the salt has a lot to do with that so whatever.

I had the 2015 PBs but sold them for $600 right before a big trip to Cali with my girl.  Even though I ended up making a really good connection with the guy that I sold them to (he actually helped facilitate the trade I made to swap my MRs size 10.5 for the 11.5 I actually needed) I knew that I was going to regret giving up my PBs.  I really wanted them back though so I entered as many of the raffles in store as I could in the area and even asked my sister to enter for me.  She won (her first ever shoe raffle), of course!  It was nice to sit back and not stress about the online release for a change to say the least.  

did yeezy supply actually drop? When I email them they said they didn't release any today. 

Last edited:
So I left my computer to do some house reno's and my wife tells me a few minutes later that my page monitor went off on YS :smh:

indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom