ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
charge still appears on my chase account as pending & j haven't gotten a email confirm or a shipping confirm.

anyone ever got the shoes still with this happening?
yea, you didn't get them. the charges will be dropped by the end of the week. im in the same boat as you lmao

Last edited:

IF YOU DID NOT GET AN EMAIL YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE SHOES GUYS
Nah I think if you got an order number and you copped before the sold out tweet, you have good chances. A dude a few pages back said he never got an email but just got his shipping confirmation. 

Nah I think if you got an order number and you copped before the sold out tweet, you have good chances. A dude a few pages back said he never got an email but just got his shipping confirmation. 
im talking about the people who got charges on their account but never got past the review and pay page

I got past the review & pay page but then the screen went black but it's cool. thanks for the answers.

#ontothenextyeezy

Why would they take money out of your account BEFORE the review page? Shouldn't it be checkout > money gets pulled > thank you for your order.

Yeezy shipping confirmation from ADC!
View media item 1920710

View media item 1920712
#CookingSZN
Bruh no one is touching Nike in the sport fashion culture industry.

Adidas could come out with 20 yeezy shoes in 1yr and they still wont surpass Nike as the leading sport brand.

Everyone wears Jordans/Nike and now rock tech suits like crazy out here in NYC.

Nike is the leading brand of innovation in sport apparell and shoes.

Adidas needs to worry about Under Armour.

No competition for Nike. They arent worried about the Yeezy boost one bit. They can rerelease the Yeezy 1 and 2 and kill the adidas yeezy line with that one stunt.
Not necessarily, Kanye could argue about intellectual property rights. Up to 75 years after the designer or artists life. But that's all here say because we all think we know but who was actually there at contract signing? Lawyers corporate adidas employees

xhibition notified winners 
frown.gif

All this talk of multiple charges actually gives me two takeaways. One I happy I never got through because I would have gone ham by now. Two I need to use a credit card to purchase shoes just for this reason so it doesn't jack up my personal finance

one person announcing orders are shipping is enough... and even that is one too many

we're well aware the shoes will ship in roughly 48 hours or less.... let's act like we've been here before kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom